bob bob is offline

Default the right wing is killing america

nobel prize winning economist has a great article on how the right
wing is destroying america's middle class. we're becoming like a 3rd
world country as the rich get richer and the middle class disapppears.
alan greenspan says it

nobel prize winner paul krugman says it

nobel prize winner joseph stiglitz says it

MIT economist simon johnson says it

only the right continues to say, regardless of the evidence, that
america's rich are rich because they deserve it...regardless of what
it costs the middle class

the right will continue to ignore the EVIDENCE. they'll toss out terms
like 'communist' simply because they have no EVIDENCE

http://www.vanityfair.com/society/fe...wpisrc=nl_wonk

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 17:12:24 -0400, bob wrote:

nobel prize winning economist has a great article on how the right
wing is destroying america's middle class. we're becoming like a 3rd
world country as the rich get richer and the middle class disapppears.
alan greenspan says it

nobel prize winner paul krugman says it

nobel prize winner joseph stiglitz says it

MIT economist simon johnson says it

only the right continues to say, regardless of the evidence, that
america's rich are rich because they deserve it...regardless of what
it costs the middle class

the right will continue to ignore the EVIDENCE. they'll toss out terms
like 'communist' simply because they have no EVIDENCE

http://www.vanityfair.com/society/fe...wpisrc=nl_wonk

I'm sorry, but if someone receives a Nobel, they are obviously a fraud
and the Nobel committee are a bunch of communists. At least that's the
logic from the right...

wrote in message
[...]

At least the right is capable of logic. That's a far cry from the standard,
chaotic and often contradictory, delusional thinking that the left engages
in.

--
Gregory Hall

On 06/04/2011 3:12 PM, bob wrote:
nobel prize winning economist has a great article on how the right
wing is destroying america's middle class. we're becoming like a 3rd
world country as the rich get richer and the middle class disapppears.
alan greenspan says it

nobel prize winner paul krugman says it

nobel prize winner joseph stiglitz says it

MIT economist simon johnson says it

only the right continues to say, regardless of the evidence, that
america's rich are rich because they deserve it...regardless of what
it costs the middle class

the right will continue to ignore the EVIDENCE. they'll toss out terms
like 'communist' simply because they have no EVIDENCE

http://www.vanityfair.com/society/fe...wpisrc=nl_wonk

Hey boob, you sound like a huge debtor in denial? You know, can't pay
the bills kind of delinquent debtor.

At the end of the day, debtors will destroy USA. One city, one country,
one state and then the county. With Japan under and USA debt being sold
at discount, you gasoline might hit $10 gallon before too long.

Did you know California and Illinois are in quiet conversations with the
fed on expanding chapter 9 to include state governments?

Many investors are dumping state debt at a discount to get out. 40 some
odd states may no longer be able to market debt securities and get them
filled. Yep, they be BROKE. And Obama be printing money like toilet
paper and doesn't even share.
bob bob is offline

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 14:44:52 -0700, wrote:

[...]

i'm waitng for someone to say that, especially given the fact the u of
chicago...home of the 'chicago school'...has won probably more nobels
in economics than any other university

they probably think milton friedman is a commie, too
bob bob is offline

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:59:43 -0400, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
[...]

i notice you said nothing about the article. typical right
winger...igonore the evidence...go with the myth
bob bob is offline

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 17:17:20 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 06/04/2011 3:44 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 17:12:24 -0400, wrote:

[...]

Especially when they give out "Peace Prizes" to war and debt mongers.

ever hear of milton friedman??

he won a nobel in economics. was he a commie, too?

and, regarding your comment, no, bush did not win a nobel prize
bob bob is offline

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 17:16:32 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 06/04/2011 3:12 PM, bob wrote:
nobel prize winning economist has a great article on how the right
wing is destroying america's middle class. we're becoming like a 3rd
world country as the rich get richer and the middle class disapppears.
alan greenspan says it

nobel prize winner paul krugman says it

nobel prize winner joseph stiglitz says it

MIT economist simon johnson says it

only the right continues to say, regardless of the evidence, that
america's rich are rich because they deserve it...regardless of what
it costs the middle class

the right will continue to ignore the EVIDENCE. they'll toss out terms
like 'communist' simply because they have no EVIDENCE

http://www.vanityfair.com/society/fe...wpisrc=nl_wonk

Hey boob, you sound like a huge debtor in denial? You know, can't pay
the bills kind of delinquent debtor.

as i predicted he ignores the evidence. the right gets hysterical when
their myths are challenged

At the end of the day, debtors will destroy USA.

yep the rich are sucking up ALL the income and ALL the wealth so the
middle class can only borrow

but i notice you IGNORE the article

Many investors are dumping state debt at a discount to get out. 40 some
odd states may no longer be able to market debt securities and get them
filled. Yep, they be BROKE. And Obama be printing money like toilet
paper and doesn't even share.\

let's see...bush's last deficit was 1.2 TRILLION

but he was white

and the right continues to ignore the EVIDENCE

On 06/04/2011 5:25 PM, bob wrote:

At the end of the day, debtors will destroy USA.

yep the rich are sucking up ALL the income and ALL the wealth so the
middle class can only borrow

Funny, borrowing is still optional last time I checked. And so you
know, I was born into dirt poor, one mother and 4 kids, zero extras. If
I wanted it, shovel snow, deliver papers -- whatever. Wanted school,
with 3 others to pay for I know where I wasn't getting help from. So I
worked 2 jobs and put myself through and didn't even borrow money!

Now, I have enough money I don't need to work. But being adverse to
debt, I paid my first mortgage off in 6 1/2 years. Moved upscale, paid
it off in 5 years. Haven't had any debt now since 1992 or so. BTW, do
you think 2850 sq ft is enough for 2 people?

Because once you are out of debt, you get to pay yourself to become well
off. You know, the old fashioned conservative way. And then you wake
up one day and decide to retire early.

Now you low life buggers are jealous, envious, greedy and want to steal
it but can't.

and the right continues to ignore the EVIDENCE

In case your small brain is retarded, congress was left-democrat since
2006 when unemployment started rising. All the ponzi fraud and debt,
with bailout corruption gone mad.

Lets see if this new congress has the courage to do what is right for
America. Or are they too bought off. If they don't cut $1 trillion or
more off of the out of control debt spend, I fear USA will crash into a
big and long 30%+ unemployment and it will get ugly. Inflation and
crappy jobs is a dangerous mix, might get some DC protests this summer.

So of people march on DC this summer, maybe Obama should step down.

The Right Wing is Going Nuts Again! Loogypicker[_2_] General 47 April 1st 10 04:19 PM
New Fixed Wing Joe Cruising 10 November 11th 09 02:38 AM
Right Wing loses, Left Wing Wins Big H K[_3_] General 0 July 13th 09 11:58 AM
Here you go... wing keels DSK ASA 11 August 3rd 06 04:35 PM