Mic

Default Radar Arch and bow sprit photo essay design -Mic

Really a nice bunch of high rez. boat systems images with an
interesting - anchor - bowsprit design.

http://justpickone.org/skip/gallery/...9e3c5371c7eaa0

Radar Arch

http://justpickone.org/skip/gallery/...rojects%2FArch

"We investigated a large number of arches before deciding to build a
custom arch of my design. These are some of the considerations we had.
The graph paper and drawings were how I did my design. Check out the
various other galleries in the Project section to see how it turned
out!"

Click Next 21 | Items 1 to 21 of 97

Probably the best photo essay on the subject,,,includings specs ,
diagrams....well done

Mic 67