posted to rec.boats.building
John Cassara

Default C&C Corvette for sale in Patchogue, NY

I am considering selling my C&C Corvette. The boat is on the hard in
Patchogue, NY. I
have about 40 photos of the boat that I can e-mail if you are interested.
All the rigging, winches and teak have
been removed. 99% of the needed re-coring work has been done. The decks
need to be faired and sanded. The whole boat interior and exterior needs to
be painted. The keel is seized, I have not attempted to move it yet. It has
an Atomic-4 that was run and winterized last season. It has a brand new
jacketed exhaust. No water lift needed! The boat will need electrical work,
plumbing work, engine work, all the teak refinished. The galley needs new
counter tops. I have a brand new rudder and shoe that need to be installed.
The spreaders need to be welded to the mast. The sails are in good shape but
will need some re-stitching. There are 2 jibs, a drifter and a mainsail. The
interior cushions are all in good shape and the coverings have been dry
cleaned and stored in doors. The standing rigging looks good but needs to be
gone through before the mast is stepped. The mast wiring needs to be
checked. I would like to get about $4500. for the boat. This is what I have
in it at this point. I figure another couple of thousand and a season of
weekends, or a couple of full weeks work and she will be ready to go.

John