Matt

Default Oil weight for mercruiser 5.7

I am changing the oil in my 5.7 v8 Mercruiser. I live in northern New
Jersey and use only in summer months. I was planning on useing 10-30 anyone
recommend anything else?

Messing In Boats

I have that engine and am now using 15-40 Amsoil marine diesel oil. I'll
let you know in about 2400 engine hours if it was the right move...

Capt. Jeff