Steve Leyland

Default Bloody women

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address: "Peter Hucker"

: Apparently 50% of women have four cones, while men only have 3.
: Hence the "you can't possibly wear that with that!"

I'll have a flake in mine and rasberry sauce, ta.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Due to financial constraints, the light at the end of the tunnel has
been extinguished.
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Peter Hucker

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:18:53 -0000, Steve Leyland wrote:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address: "Peter Hucker"

: Apparently 50% of women have four cones, while men only have 3.
: Hence the "you can't possibly wear that with that!"

I'll have a flake in mine and rasberry sauce, ta.

Ignoranus!

The evening news is where they begin with "Good evening", and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
myob@thebeano

wrote:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address: "Peter Hucker"

: Apparently 50% of women have four cones, while men only have 3.
: Hence the "you can't possibly wear that with that!"

I'll have a flake in mine and rasberry sauce, ta.

Your thing is too big for demon.local
Peter Hucker

wrote:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address: "Peter Hucker"

: Apparently 50% of women have four cones, while men only have 3.
: Hence the "you can't possibly wear that with that!"

I'll have a flake in mine and rasberry sauce, ta.

Your thing is too big for demon.local

Jealousy, jealousy....

When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.