posted to rec.boats.electronics
Pascal

Default Finally I get my SR161 AIS Receiver

This week I finally get my SR161 from Milltech; I am using it in test
mode with SeaClear at my home with the little VHF antenna at second
floor high and I am getting ships as far as 15 nm. Fantastic ... When
will Garmin support AIS in the GpsMap276C?

posted to rec.boats.electronics
Ted

"Pascal" wrote in message
ups.com...
This week I finally get my SR161 from Milltech; I am using it in test
mode with SeaClear at my home with the little VHF antenna at second
floor high and I am getting ships as far as 15 nm. Fantastic ... When
will Garmin support AIS in the GpsMap276C?

Will this gadget support AIS??

http://www.thenavigationcompany.com/...Sat_4_all.html

posted to rec.boats.electronics
Ted

"Ted" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Pascal" wrote in message
ups.com...
This week I finally get my SR161 from Milltech; I am using it in test
mode with SeaClear at my home with the little VHF antenna at second
floor high and I am getting ships as far as 15 nm. Fantastic ... When
will Garmin support AIS in the GpsMap276C?

Will this gadget support AIS??

http://www.thenavigationcompany.com/...Sat_4_all.html

Here are a few more links:

http://www.avmapnavigation.com/index.php?swt=0105&ipr=6

http://www.memphisamateur.com/index....ROD&ProdID=790

http://www.gpsw.co.uk/cats/cl3_35.html?OrderBy=Name&

posted to rec.boats.electronics
Ted

Default Finally I get my SR161 AIS Receiver - what GPS devices will support AIS?

"Ted" wrote in message
k.net...

"Ted" wrote in message
nk.net...

ups.com...

http://www.gigaparts.com/parts/profi...=ZAV-AVMAP-G4T

http://www.geosat.us/

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/5884

Finally! Bob Crantz ASA 4 April 29th 06 04:10 AM
AIS receiver to USB mutiplexer Général Électrique Electronics 1 April 22nd 06 11:08 PM
group-buy: AIS receivers from MillTech Marine (SR161) [email protected] Electronics 6 April 17th 06 06:05 PM
AIS receiver Gordon Electronics 8 March 15th 06 02:06 PM
El Cheapo GPS Receiver Lord Reginald Smithers General 0 December 11th 05 06:49 PM