Default If you are anti-choice...

....don't watch this, because it really will **** you off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Cq3U09DeKpg

God, I love Betty Bowers, especially when she tells us what the bible
says about abortion and infanticide.

On Wed, 01 May 2013 14:30:07 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Another troll.

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

On Wed, 01 May 2013 18:39:10 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

6. Like Wayne, he thinks he is in charge of what should be posted here

===

Unfortunately no one is in charge of that. If there were, you would
have been gone long before John or I showed up. What is your
endurance record for surviving in a moderated group? Does that tell
you anything? Do the expressions "asshat" or "dead beat" or "tax
cheat" sound at all familiar to you? Paid taxes or creditors
recently?

On 5/1/13 7:32 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 01 May 2013 18:39:10 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

6. Like Wayne, he thinks he is in charge of what should be posted here

===

Unfortunately no one is in charge of that. If there were, you would
have been gone long before John or I showed up. What is your
endurance record for surviving in a moderated group? Does that tell
you anything? Do the expressions "asshat" or "dead beat" or "tax
cheat" sound at all familiar to you? Paid taxes or creditors
recently?

W'hine, w'hine, w'hine...you behave just like you urge others not to
behave.

I've been active in a handful of moderated posting groups for more than
a decade, including two firearms posting groups, and three boating groups.

Funny stuff coming from a facilitator of banksterism.

I call bull****.

On 5/1/13 8:01 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 01 May 2013 19:41:03 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I've been active in a handful of moderated posting groups for more than
a decade, including two firearms posting groups, and three boating groups.

===

I call bull****.

Your call and $3.50 will buy a cup of coffee at many overpriced coffee
bars.

On Wednesday, May 1, 2013 8:03:21 PM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 5/1/13 8:01 PM, Wayne B wrote:

On Wed, 01 May 2013 19:41:03 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I've been active in a handful of moderated posting groups for more than

a decade, including two firearms posting groups, and three boating groups.

===

I call bull****.

"What is your
endurance record for surviving in a moderated group? Does that tell
you anything? Do the expressions "asshat" or "dead beat" or "tax
cheat" sound at all familiar to you? Paid taxes or creditors
recently?"

Your call and $3.50 will buy a cup of coffee at many overpriced coffee

bars.

And will earn the title "Truth Teller".
Heh Heh

Green Choice? Well, not so much... Tom Francis - SWSports General 23 July 15th 09 06:37 AM
Design Choice nevermind Boat Building 8 April 14th 06 07:39 PM
CD player with Anti-Shock or Anti-Skip Bryan G Electronics 3 June 14th 05 03:59 AM
hard choice! j0sh General 0 November 2nd 04 10:46 PM
Choice of Dinghy Ron Patterson Cruising 38 December 25th 03 03:54 PM