Junior Member

Default Enamel Frits Manufacturer in China - Zhengzhong Enamel

Zhengzhong Enamel (Shijiazhuang Zhengzhong Technology Co.,Ltd) is the high technology enterprise located in Shijiazhuang, China. Since 1989, our company has been engaged in producing, researching and developing enamel frits, enamel powder and relative products for over 30 years.
Our factory is ISO9001 and BSCI certificated. Due to strong technical force and working closely with the state research institutions and experts, it makes us outstanding in this industry. We own our laboratory and more than 200 enamel glaze formulas to fulfil the customer requirement. Our enamel is RoHS and REACH certificated, meeting the food grade testing requirement such as FDA, LFGB, DGCCRF, California Proposition 65 etc. We guarantee our quality!
We are selling our enamel glaze to the manufacturers in domestic market as well as exporting to oversea markets such as Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Egypt, Greece , Russia, Ukraine, Africa, Italy, USA and other countries& regions. We are endeavoring to be the most professional manufacturer of enamel frits in China.

Product Category

Applications

Our advantages
1. We have more than 30 years experience in enamel industry with professional research team, our enamels are mature and stable.
2. Our factory is ISO, BSCI certified, our enamel frits are RoHS and REACH certificated, meeting the food grade testing requirement such as FDA, LFGB, DGCCRF etc.
3.More than 200 kinds of enamel glaze for customer choice, relative products such as pigments, milling additives are offered as one-stop shopping.
4.Enamel formula and color can be customized according to customers’ requirement.
5.We strictly pay attention to raw material source, production process and quality control, making sure our customers receive 100% qualified products.
6. Our enamel glazed makes your products smoother, no bubble, no pin-holes and no reflection with food or other substances.
7. Our price is very competitive and goods fast delivery.
Why choose us
● We have focused on porcelain enamel &enameling industry for over 30 years.
● Strict quality control system, strong technical supporting team to enable to offer customers with premium quality products.
● Wide sales networks and professional service for customers, we are enjoying good fame from the world.
● Our enamel firts will make you enamel products pretty smooth, no bubbles, bright and lustrous surface, no radiation elements, and value-added.
● Fast delivery can be as 3-7 days, high quality with very competitive price.

Certifications

Production Flow

Zhengzhong Enamel Co.,Ltd
Shijiazhuang Zhengzhong Technology Co., Ltd
Tel:*+86 20-3411 2597
Mob:+86-159 02024633

Website:*www.centerenamel.com
Factory Add: No.81 Hua An East Road, Zhengding, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, China