Yahya

Default An Authentic Collectible Ship Model win hearts of many with beautiful exclusive hand built model ships from scratch.

Dear All Collectors,

Many collectors and ship models and boat models enthusiasts approach
our store for beautiful exclusive hand built model ships from scratch.

1) Why take a look in our store?
a.Number 1 reason is Quality beautifully furnished hand-crafted from
scratch workpieces.

b.Number 2 reason is our competitive pricings that are unmatched to
the delicate craftsmanship.

c.Number 3 reason is timely professional delivery to your doorstep
with a smile!

2) FREE! FAQs all about your utmost concerns and FREE! Take-A-Peep at
how we built our boats.

Gould 0738

Many collectors and ship models and boat models enthusiasts approach
our store for beautiful exclusive hand built model ships from scratch.

This spam reads almost exactly like the
offshore outsourced English speakers talk when you dial a help desk these days.

My wife and I have some fun with these people. When we are sure we've got
India, or some other Asian country when we dial for help or product
information, we ask, "By the way, where are you?" They're reluctant to give a
straight answer.

"I'm in the HP assistance to customer center."

"Yes, yes, but where is that?"

"We're on the ground floor of a new office building, about 200 meters, pardon
me I mean yards, from the railway depot."

"In what city?"

"Our home base for the assistance to customer center."

"Your English is very convincing, but you construct your sentences too
carefully to be a native speaker. What country are you in, please?"

"Your tollfree call has been directed to our
international assistance to customer office in New Delhi.........."

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:49:21 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Gould 0738 wrote:
[...]

The problem with that Delhi, of course, is that it has lousy corned
beef, pastrami, pickles, and rye bread.

~~ rimshot ~~

Live long and prosper,

Tom

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Why do you want to have fun with a customer service rep? Are you bigoted
against Indians or Asians?

I have talked to many people from the US or overseas, and I find them both
to be equally unqualified to help.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
[...]

Gould 0738

Why do you want to have fun with a customer service rep? Are you bigoted
against Indians or Asians?

Not at all. I am suspect of people who won't answer a simple question with a
straight answer.

Dr. Dr. Smithers

I must be calling the wrong customer services reps because they have never
tried to be evasive when I talk to them. Recently I asked Dell customer
service rep and they told me they were in India.

Their service sucked, but it used to suck when the person was in AZ.