Anthony

Default What should I sell this engine for?? 66' 50hp Mercury

I have a Mercury 1966 50hp 4 cylinder Mercury engine W/controls. I ran it
last 2 seasons ago, but no longer have the boat. I want to make it disappear
from my garage. When I put it away it was running well, but I can't offer
any guarentees. Would 400.00 be too much to ask?