Default far right winger admits economy is growing rapidly

larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...g/larry-kudlow

On Apr 10, 4:27*pm, bpuharic wrote:
larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may *be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...m-is-coming/la...

Hw was a "fundamentalist christian" and you still think he makes
sense? Typical liberal, thinks someone who believes the universe was
created in 7 days makes sense.

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 16:40:24 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Apr 10, 4:27*pm, bpuharic wrote:
larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may *be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...m-is-coming/la...

Hw was a "fundamentalist christian" and you still think he makes
sense? Typical liberal, thinks someone who believes the universe was
created in 7 days makes sense.

ROFLMAO!! have you ever lived in texas? tha's kind of the whole POINT
you MORON!!

the right makes no SENSE!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU FINALLY GET IT!!!

wrote:
On Apr 10, 4:27*pm, bpuharic wrote:
larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may *be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...m-is-coming/la....

Hw was a "fundamentalist christian" and you still think he makes
sense? *Typical liberal, thinks someone who believes the universe was
created in 7 days makes sense.

ROFLMAO!! have you ever lived in texas? tha's kind of the whole POINT
you MORON!!

the right makes no SENSE!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU FINALLY GET IT!!!

You still believe him when he is a known nutcase for being a Xian
fundie. Typical liberal moron.

On 10/04/2010 5:27 PM, bpuharic wrote:
larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...g/larry-kudlow

Depends on which definition of recovery do you want to use? Politicial
or value based?

Politicial being, crater the dollar causing inflation, and resulting
inflationary GDP growth is a recovery. Does not mater if inflation
outstrips GDP growth, outpaces jobs and stagnent or diminishing wages.
Which is what is happening.

Or value based, where is the net income for America? Is net income
recovering at a equal or greater pack than GDP inflation? A question
Obama would not want to answer as on a value basis, recovery isn't in
sight at all.

Reality is a value hit to American wealth. Much of this is inflation
where the elasticity exists to pass it on like energy, materials and food.

--
The Liberal way, take no responsibility.

On Apr 10, 4:53*pm, W1TEF wrote:
On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:27:04 -0400, bpuharic wrote:
larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may *be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...m-is-coming/la...

Kudlow is Jewish who converted to Roman Catholism in 1996.

Hardly a far right wing fundamentalist Christian.

He's also been wrong more than he has been right.

If you voted for Obama and are unemployed, you deserve to be. SUCKER.

On 10/04/2010 5:40 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
On Apr 10, 4:27 pm, wrote:
larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...m-is-coming/la...

Hw was a "fundamentalist christian" and you still think he makes
sense? Typical liberal, thinks someone who believes the universe was
created in 7 days makes sense.

7 days to God and 7 days to man being the same is a dangerious assumption.

On 10/04/2010 5:57 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
On Apr 10, 4:53 pm, wrote:
On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:27:04 -0400, wrote:
larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...m-is-coming/la...

Kudlow is Jewish who converted to Roman Catholism in 1996.

Hardly a far right wing fundamentalist Christian.

He's also been wrong more than he has been right.

If you voted for Obama and are unemployed, you deserve to be. SUCKER.

That is a good one.

On 10/04/2010 5:54 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:27:04 -0400, wrote:

larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...g/larry-kudlow

The real question is how long it will take to trickle down to the
working class. You are certainly quick to embrace Reaganomics when
your guy is in there.
So far the only guys getting rich are those Wall Street bankers you
hate and we are waiting for the "trickle" out here in flyover land.
Unemployment in Lee County Florida is 17% and the snowbirds haven't
gone home yet. When the seasonal workers hit the rolls it may be
closer to 20% unemployed..

Maybe the idea of personal servants will come back. Have a room and
food for a servant.

20% seems mighy high for he US. That hard hit? Worse than I thought.

--
The Liberal way, take no responsibility.

wrote:
On Apr 10, 4:27*pm, bpuharic wrote:
larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may *be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...m-is-coming/la...

Hw was a "fundamentalist christian" and you still think he makes
sense? *Typical liberal, thinks someone who believes the universe was
created in 7 days makes sense.

ROFLMAO!! have you ever lived in texas? tha's kind of the whole POINT
you MORON!!

the right makes no SENSE!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU FINALLY GET IT!!!

You still believe him when he is a known nutcase for being a Xian
fundie. Typical liberal moron.

you mean other than the fact he writes for america's most prominent
right wing magazine?

guess you're too dumb to even know who's right wing...besides yourself