Default Pistol grips

Some nice looking ones here at a decent price if you're in need.

http://tinyurl.com/k2x9f5n

On 7/24/14, 7:40 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
Some nice looking ones here at a decent price if you're in need.

http://tinyurl.com/k2x9f5n

Wowser...ebay has pistol grips. Imagine that.
Tim Tim is offline

Nice looking stuff John. Seems kinda pricy to me but I've been out of the market for quite a while so...

Krausebag wrote: Wowser...ebay has pistol grips. Imagine that.

The even have fake Yale diplomas on the off chance that you might be interested.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 19:54:44 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Krausebag wrote: Wowser...ebay has pistol grips. Imagine that.

The even have fake Yale diplomas on the off chance that you might be interested.

===

Harry is a self made man, a legend in his own mind.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 18:11:37 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Nice looking stuff John. Seems kinda pricy to me but I've been out of the market for quite a while so...

Well, I've never bought any grips either, and the local gunsmith said the grips I've got on the Mod
28 are worth some bucks. He said folks will try to get the original grips in exchange for some of
the 'rubberized' ones and then turn around and sell the wooden originals for a couple hundred bucks.
Of course, he may be bull****ting, who knows?

On 7/25/14, 11:26 AM, wrote:

wrote:

Krausebag wrote: Wowser...ebay has pistol grips. Imagine that.

The even have fake Yale diplomas on the off chance that you might be interested.

===

Harry is a self made man, a legend in his own mind.

I imagine he just thinks anything on Ebay would not be up to his
standards. He wants everyone to go to a local union gun dealer for
everything.

I will say that he certainly seems to buy and sell more guns than
anyone else here. I am surprised he doesn't have to get an FFL, simply
based on his volume.
I have been tagged a "gun nut" here several times and I have bought 4
guns since the Nixon administration. I only sold one in my whole life,
the machine gun.

Wow...the right-wing jackals are traveling in a pack this morning.

I've bought stuff on eBay, though not a lot lately.
Earlier this week I was shopping for a scout scope, and the three models
that interested me either were the same price or slightly higher in
price than the established, non-eBay dealers. I suppose if I were
looking for used parts for a 1993 outboard motor, eBay would be a good
place to shop. But I'm ordering mine from OpticsPlanet.

Pistol grips are available everywhere, including eBay. That Herring
provided a URL to pistol grips on eBay just means he really has nothing
to post here.

Fancy wood grips are very nice on a fairly high caliber revolver you
don't intend to shoot much. I have a $20 Hogue Tamer Grip on my Ruger
GP100, and it does the job for me.

http://tinyurl.com/nn6gfrs

At the range I use, the guys who are regularly shooting revolvers with a
bit of recoil tend not to use wood grips. They do have the fancy grips
on the "just for show" revolvers they might fire a few shots through.

My rifle has walnut grips, and looks just like this:

http://tinyurl.com/k76k8zr

That's the vendor's photo.

Mine, in my gun vise:

http://tinyurl.com/pp599bm

I'm contemplating buying another rifle, either a Ruger Mini 14 or a
Ruger Mini 30. The only significant difference in the two is the
chambering...the 14 shoots .223 Winchester and the 30 shoots 7.62x39
Russian. The rifle prices are about the same, and the ammo prices, even
though the Russian round is larger and heavier, are pretty close to the
same, and less expensive than the factory .357 MAG ammo I shoot in my
revolver and lever action carbine.

The scout scope will now mount on my lever action rifle, thanks to a new
rail, and will also be the sort of scope I'd need for the Ruger, if I
get one.

And now, back to your regular rec.boats jackals and morons...

On 7/25/14, 11:28 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 18:11:37 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Nice looking stuff John. Seems kinda pricy to me but I've been out of the market for quite a while so...

Well, I've never bought any grips either, and the local gunsmith said the grips I've got on the Mod
28 are worth some bucks. He said folks will try to get the original grips in exchange for some of
the 'rubberized' ones and then turn around and sell the wooden originals for a couple hundred bucks.
Of course, he may be bull****ting, who knows?

I took off the non-cushioned non-fancy Hogue rubber grip that came on my
GP100 and replaced them with a cushioned Hogue grip that looks exactly
the same. $20. Not eBay...Amazon.

My Custom CZ Pistol... F.O.A.D. General 8 June 13th 13 01:14 AM
Pistol case J Herring General 14 April 9th 13 12:30 PM
Soft Pistol Cases J Herring General 41 March 15th 13 12:49 AM
CZ Pistol Vids EmpacherFan General 11 October 16th 12 12:50 PM
Pistol shooting on the block John H[_12_] General 9 January 15th 10 11:41 PM