Default Pistol grips

On Sat, 26 Jul 2014 16:13:03 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2014 15:13:28 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 7/26/14, 2:54 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jul 2014 07:10:08 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

D'oh. How is an individual seller at a Virginia gun show supposed to
know with certainly where a prospective buyer lives? There's no
paperwork or record-keeping requirement for these sales in Virginia.
"Yeah, he showed me a license."

That is all you do if you go to a dealer.
As long as the name on the license comes back clean, you get your gun.

If the instant check system is a s bad as E-Verify, it is no real
check at all.

Note that I posted "individual seller," not "dealer." The individual
sellers being discussed are not dealers, they are selling out of the
trunks of their cars. For the 978th time. Sheesh.

Like I said, if they are willing to break a federal law, why would a
state law bother them?
Are you really trying to convince anyone that there are not illegal
gun sales going on in Maryland?
All of those gang bangers in Baltimore seem to have plenty of guns and
they are not driving to Virginia to get them.
Most are stolen locally and sold locally.

Find me any credible proof that it is not true. I do find it
interesting that there is no real effort to trace crime guns unless
they shoot a president or something. Then they seemed to be able to
track them ... even before all of the laws since 1968.

Gosh, you'd think with all these 'individuals' illegally selling all these guns, the law would have
caught some by now. Wonder why Harry can't post something referencing all these lawbreakers.

My Custom CZ Pistol... F.O.A.D. General 8 June 13th 13 01:14 AM
Pistol case J Herring General 14 April 9th 13 12:30 PM
Soft Pistol Cases J Herring General 41 March 15th 13 01:49 AM
CZ Pistol Vids EmpacherFan General 11 October 16th 12 12:50 PM
Pistol shooting on the block John H[_12_] General 9 January 16th 10 12:41 AM