Default Good GAWD

On 10/26/2014 9:00 PM, True North wrote:
Harry says..

"This from a jackoff who doesn't have the skills or work ethic to hold
down a job as a restaurant busboy. ..."

I agree with this post...

Good puppydog.
KC KC is offline

On 10/26/2014 9:00 PM, True North wrote:
Harry says..

"This from a jackoff who doesn't have the skills or work ethic to hold
down a job as a restaurant busboy. ..."

I agree with this post...

Well, you would because even though you don't know squat about what I do
you are pussy enough to run with whatever the pervert from maryland says....

On 10/26/14 9:43 PM, KC wrote:
On 10/26/2014 9:00 PM, True North wrote:
Harry says..

"This from a jackoff who doesn't have the skills or work ethic to hold
down a job as a restaurant busboy. ..."

I agree with this post...

Well, you would because even though you don't know squat about what I do
you are pussy enough to run with whatever the pervert from maryland
says....

You don't do anything.

--
A vote for any Republican is a vote AGAINST:

Social Security, Medicare, Minimum Wage, Fair Pay, Food Stamps, Clean
Air and Water, Modest Gun Regulations, Public Schools, Rebuilding
Infrastructure and Good Jobs, Women's Rights, Veterans’ Rights, LGBT
Rights, and, of course, Your Right to Vote.

On Sunday, 26 October 2014 22:43:33 UTC-3, KC wrote:
On 10/26/2014 9:00 PM, True North wrote:
Harry says..

"This from a jackoff who doesn't have the skills or work ethic to hold
down a job as a restaurant busboy. ..."

I agree with this post...

Well, you would because even though you don't know squat about what I do
you are pussy enough to run with whatever the pervert from maryland says....

Sure I do...you run around acting like Peter Pan with nary a care in the world...as long as someone else brings home the bacon.

Banned

On Sunday, October 26, 2014 10:31:16 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:

Sure I do...you run around acting like Peter Pan with nary a care in the world...as long as someone else brings home the bacon.

Is that why YOUR Wife is working, asswipe? ~snerk~