Default Tattoos are for morons

Don White wrote:
"Harry" wrote in message
Harry wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. She had a tattoo there. I did not
even bother to look at her anymore cuz I figure she is simply too
stupid to bother with and tattoos on chicks in any form are basically
ugly.
Of course, I think ANY tattoo on anybody is basically stupid. I've
heard, "it expresses my individuality" when they really mean, "It says
my shoe size is more'n my IQ". A Tattoo on anybody tells me the person
has not thought beyond next week. IF I see somebody with a tattoo, I
pay no more attention to what the person says as I consider them to
simply be stupid.
As far as I am concerned, all tattoos spell "D U M B A S S"
Better get with the times. The young generation think a tattoo is
fashionable
I grew up on a downtown city block in a seaport that had a tattoo parlor
right around the corner. (it replaced the old pawn shop)
Don't have a single tattoo on my body but both my sons, who were brought
up in a yuppie/working class neighbourhood do.
Go figure!

I guess if you are their dad, it makes sense for you kids to have
tattoos. You never did teach them anything.

His youngest is still a work in progress. He hasn't left home yet. Pity.
He'd make a good Canadian soldier with his penchant for fighting.

--

Who says he has a "penchant for fighting"?
He's a very responsible, practical, well liked young man.

Well when his is sober is is very responsible, practical and well liked
young man. Give the kid a few beers, and his is like his old man. A
drunken, anger ready to pick a fight with anyone who comes along type of
guy. If i could keep my son sober, he might be able to get a job where
he could afford his own home, his own car and his own insurance. i am
tired of paying for my leaching son to get drunk.

"Don White" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Harry" wrote in message
Harry wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

That you smoking the special crop again Looney?.
Let's see.....
"when his is sober is is very responsible"
and..
"and his is like his old man"
I'll tell you something...my son can spell and speak the Queens English
properly.

Don White wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Harry" wrote in message
Harry wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

DumbAss Alert. You spoofers will never be able to fool most of the
people in here. Anyone who has been around, know i am one of the few
people who correct people's typos and errors with a post ful of typos
and errors. plus everyone in rec.boats know i have a drinking problem
and my son is a worthless bum.

On Jan 5, 9:42*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"Harry" wrote in message
Harry wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

properly.- Hide quoted text -

Psssst...dummy, first place, it isn't me! Second place what "special
crop" are you talking about, dumb ass?

In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message
Harry wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Don, my little buddy, I hate to dis you, but how can he be responsible
when he's living with you, drinking your beer, driving your car, and
using your insurance? Remember when I was last up there to see you? We
couldn't get any alone time because of him.

In article f7159c54-867d-4afe-99a4-
,
says...

"Don White" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"Harry" wrote in message
Harry wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, is this the Donnie that shouted like a child when I responded to a
spoofer in the first week of the attack? Now a month and a half later,
Bonnie still can't tell the difference? That's funny...

He is not worried about tattoos, he is just expressing an opinion. Tattoo wearers start the discussion by wearing their tattoos. If someone were to wear a t-shirt with a message then they are throwing that out there for discussion. If someone were to wear a ridiculous fashion it is the same thing. It is very childish to pretend one gets a tattoo for any purpose other than to have it seen by others, especially those tattoos not covered by clothing.. You just are not going to win that argument. Tattoos are attention seeking devices for the pathetically desperate. In days past they were a device to signify to others that one belonged to a particular group and that one was loyal and had solidarity with that group. They were simply a branding and did not require a lot of space nor flamboyant artistry. When one was a sailor, merchant marine, soldier, or mafia then one was usually in that profession for life. Tattoos without connection to something concrete are meaningless, pursued by people who have not found a meaning to their lives. They therefore brand the wearers as meaningless, shallow people, in otherwords, IDIOTS.

On Monday, January 4, 2010 at 3:05:45 PM UTC-5, Frogwatch wrote:
On Jan 4, 3:02*pm, jamesgangnc wrote:
On Jan 4, 2:47*pm, Frogwatch wrote:

Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. *Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. *She had a tattoo there. *I did not
even bother to look at her anymore cuz I figure she is simply too
stupid to bother with and tattoos on chicks in any form are basically
ugly.
Of course, I think ANY tattoo on anybody is basically stupid. I've
heard, "it expresses my individuality" when they really mean, "It says
my shoe size is more'n my IQ". A Tattoo on anybody tells me the person
has not thought beyond next week. *IF I see somebody with a tattoo, I
pay no more attention to what the person says as I consider them to
simply be stupid.
As far as I am concerned, all tattoos spell "D U M B A S S"

I have a tattoo. *As far as I'm concerned anyone with the handle
"frogwatch" is just a dumbass.

I can change my usenet name.

Exactly.

On 6/10/2015 8:22 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/10/15 8:16 AM, wrote:
[...]

Welcome to rec.boats, the summer home of the mostly right wing. Have
fun, boys.

Don't sell yourself short. You are a large part of the entertainment here.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."