Bobsprit

Default No Sailors!

I'm making this single "return" post because I'm dissapointed in the so-called
sailors around here and within this forum.

For the last couple of weeks we've been sailing, rain or shine and getting in
many night sails as well. This is a great time of the year and the wind is
nearly constant and the heavy heat gone!
But what do I see? The regular gang of losers in here, posting away while they
should be sailing! Now, I understand that due to your 8-6 jobs, it's tough to
get out there, but why even bother to have a boat? This weekend we saw VERY few
boats sailing on the Sound between Norwalk and Oyster bay (Sun) and Saturday
was only a bit more active.
In the evenings we rarely see a sailboat, especially if temps are below 60.
Amazing and sad. Today I have a crew of 9 girls! The rest of you will be home
watching the parade, I suppose.
You should all be deeply, deeply ashamed. Millions will be hungry today and yet
you are graced to actually own a sailing yacht, be it modest or grand. Yet all
of you treat the poor vessels like cars! Wake up and smell your good fortune
and GO SAILING!

Capt: Robert B. (Someone who actually sails!)
C&C 32
NY
http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/GHOSTGIRLS.html
NH_/\)_

That's because they spend their days posting in here trying to impress
everyone
with their over inflated ego's -- by slamming real sailors, I guess it gets
them off.
got some sick puppies in this group that's for sure.

NH_/)_

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
[...]

Bobsprit

That's because they spend their days posting in here trying to impress
everyone
with their over inflated ego's -

Yup! It's sad, really. I'm just a modest sailor with a small 32 foot good ole
boat. My wife and I love to sail and we do whatever we can to get out there 3-4
days a week. Sometimes more. I wish people would post less and sail more.

Oh well.

RB
Thom Stewart

Hey Nutsy,

If you read the NG you should have discovered that the group came to the
conclusion that it was a better group "Without Bobsprit"

Bobsprit

If you read the NG you should have discovered that the group came to the
conclusion that it was a better group "Without Bobsprit"

Thom, why all the anger? I'm talking about sailing, but I'm also actually
sailing, even today.
Please find a viable outlet for your anger. Rowing perhaps?

RB

katysails

posting in here trying to impress
everyone

When you get a sailboat and learn how to sail, then maybe someone will =
take credence in anything you have to offer.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

The_navigator©

You tell her your higness!

Cheers MC

katysails wrote:

posting in here trying to impress
everyone

When you get a sailboat and learn how to sail, then maybe someone will take credence in anything you have to offer.

Bobsprit

When you get a sailboat and learn how to sail, then maybe someone will take
credence in anything you have to offer.

How do you know he has no sailboat, Katy?

RB