Default US - USCGC 45675 and Tug Alley Too

Westbound in Cape Cod Canal on May 16, 2013.
I'm working on scanning all my negatives and am now back to 2013. Originally
this boat was a tug named Seasmoke. Then it was sold, renamed Tug Alley Too
and became a tour boat in Portsmouth, NH for tourists who wanted to ride on
a tug. After some years it was sold again and reverted to Seasmoke and I
poster her in 2014 as part of the Cape Cod Centennial Tug Boat Parade.
She can run, she can hide, she can change her name but she can't hide from
Google.
Bob

Attached Thumbnails
US - USCGC 45675 and Tug Alley Too-uscgc_45675_and_tug_alley_too.jpg

On 7/18/2016 11:23 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal on May 16, 2013.
I'm working on scanning all my negatives and am now back to 2013.
Originally this boat was a tug named Seasmoke. Then it was sold, renamed
Tug Alley Too and became a tour boat in Portsmouth, NH for tourists who
wanted to ride on a tug. After some years it was sold again and reverted
to Seasmoke and I poster her in 2014 as part of the Cape Cod Centennial
Tug Boat Parade.
She can run, she can hide, she can change her name but she can't hide
from Google.
Bob

Good detective work Bob!

Paul

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 7/18/2016 11:23 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Westbound in Cape Cod Canal on May 16, 2013.
I'm working on scanning all my negatives and am now back to 2013.
Originally this boat was a tug named Seasmoke. Then it was sold, renamed
Tug Alley Too and became a tour boat in Portsmouth, NH for tourists who
wanted to ride on a tug. After some years it was sold again and reverted
to Seasmoke and I poster her in 2014 as part of the Cape Cod Centennial
Tug Boat Parade.
She can run, she can hide, she can change her name but she can't hide
from Google.
Bob

Good detective work Bob!

Paul

Thanks Paul. sometimes those interesting-looking vessels have interesting
stories to go with them.
btw, Newport Harbor is a tall-ships dream, isn't it. You got some good ones.
Bob

On 7/19/2016 11:24 PM, Bob_R wrote:
[...]

Thanks Bob, yes a lot of nice ships go in and out of Newport.

Paul