posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring

Default Water access only property- for sale. Kayakers paradise

Beautiful waterfront cabin with acreage for sale

255ft sal****er frontage
5 1/2 forested acres
600 sq ft cabin

http://asthecrowflies.org/cabin/

crow wrote:
Beautiful waterfront cabin with acreage for sale

255ft sal****er frontage
5 1/2 forested acres
600 sq ft cabin

http://asthecrowflies.org/cabin/

Yeah, maybe if I hit the lottery...

Brian Nystrom wrote:
crow wrote:
Beautiful waterfront cabin with acreage for sale

255ft sal****er frontage
5 1/2 forested acres
600 sq ft cabin

http://asthecrowflies.org/cabin/

Yeah, maybe if I hit the lottery...

And you'll invite us all to come visit, right?
Actually, I was expecting the price to be higher.

Steve

wrote:
Brian Nystrom wrote:

crow wrote:

Beautiful waterfront cabin with acreage for sale

255ft sal****er frontage
5 1/2 forested acres
600 sq ft cabin

http://asthecrowflies.org/cabin/

Yeah, maybe if I hit the lottery...

And you'll invite us all to come visit, right?

If it actually happens, why the heck not?! Just don't expect me to pay
your air fare. ;-)

Actually, I was expecting the price to be higher.

That's probably because you're used to prices in the US. Around here,
that "cabin" would go for over a million dollars.
posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring

So that would work out to about $100,000 per FOOT of annual rainfall. That
is if this cabin is on the Rain Coast, where 12 to 15 feet a year makes it
tough for the people trying to make a living selling irrigation systems.

"Brian Nystrom" wrote in message
wrote:
Brian Nystrom wrote:

crow wrote:

Beautiful waterfront cabin with acreage for sale

255ft sal****er frontage
5 1/2 forested acres
600 sq ft cabin

http://asthecrowflies.org/cabin/

Yeah, maybe if I hit the lottery...

And you'll invite us all to come visit, right?

If it actually happens, why the heck not?! Just don't expect me to pay
your air fare. ;-)

Actually, I was expecting the price to be higher.

That's probably because you're used to prices in the US. Around here, that
"cabin" would go for over a million dollars.

posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring

You might not believe it but there are rather infamous whitewater
conditions between certain of the San Juans (and Channel Islands) when
the tide changes.
posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring

I see the map shows Skookumchuck Narrows... does it get much more
whitewater than that?

http://www.bigpacific.com/whattodo/viewtides.html