Default MiniCup Dolly

I was finally able to try out my MiniCup Dolly for moving them from the
trailer to the water. This was sorta risky because my son was there
with his entire High School Crew team watching and I hadn't tried it
before and I coulda looked foolish in front of them and you know how
kids are. It went very well and looked like I had done it hundreds of
times before. On the spur of the moment, I also realized it could be
used to help slide the boats off the trailer too and onto the dolly.
One of the kids commented on this about how I had designed it that way
when it was pure luck. I'll try to get some pics.
The trail to the water is about 200' down a steep incline so it was a
good test.
I then sailed back and forth watching the kids rowing their hearts out.