Bobsprit

Default Can We STOP IT???

Can we drop all of the silly dumb threads and RESET this group with SAILING
TOPICS?

Thanks!

Robert B
Alt.Saling.Asa
Wally

Bobsprit wrote:
Can we drop all of the silly dumb threads and RESET this group with
SAILING TOPICS?

Duh..., okay.

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Can we drop all of the silly dumb threads and RESET this group with

SAILING
TOPICS?

There is a discussion about the Coll Regs in progress in the "Ferry Speed"
thread. Why don't you join in?

Regards

Donal

two wheels

On 20 Nov 2003 13:04:25 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Can we drop all of the silly dumb threads and RESET this group

with SAILING
TOPICS?

Thanks!

Robert B
Alt.Saling.Asa

You first.

- ------------------
Tip of the iceberg:
- ------------------

Bush in Trouble
For the 1st time national polls show that American's no longer
believe in the war
effort because the loss of American lives simply isn't worth it.
Bush lying was
also cited as a key factor. Shift of support away from Bush
continues! RB
alt.sailing.asa - Nov 14, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1
article)

Bush Kills Italians
I guess American and Iraqi children weren't enough for mass
murderer George
Bush. Now he's got the blood of Italians on his hands as well. RB
alt.sailing.asa - Nov 13, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1
article)

Enough Bush
http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr..._worldnotenoug
h.jpg Bwahahahaha! RB
alt.sailing.asa - Nov 12, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1
article)

The Real Bush League
Read this and wonder why we are trapped with a murdering lying
president who cares not one bit for American
children sent to war...
http://www.jimbovard.com/USA%20Today%20Bush's%20Biggest%20Lie%20on%
20Iraq.htm RB
alt.sailing.asa - Nov 12, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1
article)

Bush' memory Failure?
http://www.angelfire.com/hi5/pearly/...bush-iday.html Very
funny!!! Bush lied! RB
alt.sailing.asa - Nov 12, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1
article)

Bwahaha Bush!
Now he's blaming the interim government in Iraq!! Bwahahahahaha!!!!
RB
alt.sailing.asa - Nov 11, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1
article)

Bush LIES, Americans DIE
http://www.buzzflash.com/contributor...3/27_lies.html Read RB
alt.sailing.asa - Nov 11, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1
article)

Bush = Evil
http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm
Enjoy...or rather...be sad... RB
alt.sailing.asa - Nov 11, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1
article)

Bush: The Obvious Liar
He's now 100% refering to the situation in Iraq as a WAR again!!!
Did he think no one would notice? RB
alt.sailing.asa - Nov 11, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1
article)

Bush propaganda really backfires!
Bush again tries to **** over the windward rail! The truth is
coming out about Jessica
Lynch. ... Either way, Bush's explosive diarrhea is spraying all
over. More lies, coverup
or even worse? That's the choices Bush gives us. Think about it. RB

alt.sailing.asa - Nov 9, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (2
articles)

Bush Buys a War
http://www.whodies.com/lies_threat.html Two Bush = two wars and a
lot of dead people Capt RB-a true patriot
alt.sailing.asa - Nov 5, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1 article)

Bush says Pay!
Now that Bush has approval on the Iraq funding, the American
taxpayer will foot the bill. RB
alt.sailing.asa - Nov 4, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1 article)

Blame Bush for Huge Solar Flare!
And the huge fires in California! If the Republicans hadn't
distracted Gray Davis there would be no fires.
alt.sailing.asa - Oct 28, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1
article)

Bush Says We're Winning!
After Suicide Bombers attacked and killed people at a Red Cross
station,
George Bush said we're winning! Yeah!!!! Bush is a murderer. RB
alt.sailing.asa - Oct 27, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (2
articles)

Bush Blows
Can Bush approval rating sink lower? Statistically, he's at an all
time low. ... Bush
has the USA stuck in Iraq for no good reason. Our people are dying
daily and
in greater numbers since the Bush-brain announced the war was over.
alt.sailing.asa - Oct 23, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (4
articles)

Bush and his Lies
See this link
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...669/qid=106450
5055/sr
=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-4875058-9979955?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
alt.sailing.asa - Sep 25, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1
article)

BUSH HAS PANTS ON FIRE!
Bush' own probe has turned up no WMD. NOTHING. NADA. It is believed
that weapons were disposed of 10 years ago! Good lord. RB
alt.sailing.asa - Sep 19, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (2
articles)

Bush IQ!!!!
President Bush Ranks Lowest IQ in 50 Years of US Presidents. In a
report published
Monday, the Lovenstein Institute of Scranton, Pennsylvania,
detailed its findings of
a four-month study of the intelligence quotient of President George
W. Bush. ...
alt.sailing.asa - Sep 12, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (27
articles)

Bush Resume
GEORGE W. BUSH RESUME The White House, USA ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS
PRESIDENT: I attacked
and took over two countries. I spent the US surplus and bankrupted
the Treasury.
I shattered the record for biggest annual deficit in history. ...
alt.sailing.asa - Sep 11, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (22
articles)

THANKS, BUSH!!!
Two years later.... Bin Laden and those behind 9/11 still free....
US lives continue
to be lost.... US Economy still DIW.... US Citizens lied to about
the war on
Iraq... US Citizens lied to about air safety after WTC attack...
alt.sailing.asa - Sep 11, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (11
articles)

Bush plays golf
There's more blood on Bush's hands. Now the UN Head has been
murdered in Iraq. Bush's body count grows
every day. I don't know which person is more despicable - Bush or
the Pope. Capt RB
alt.sailing.asa - Aug 19, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (10
articles)

Bush Murders 58
George Bush has now murdered 58 Americans. ....And Counting. Capt
RB
alt.sailing.asa - Aug 13, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (4
articles)

BUSH LEAGUE LIAR
.... Paperwork about WMD??? What a joke. Mass graves? Horrible, but
not why we launched
a war either. Now we'll be reading about paperwork, not even
written in our language
that will be supplied to the press TRANSLATED. Golly! BUSH LIED. RB

alt.sailing.asa - Aug 3, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (2
articles)

Bush get dogged!
George Bush is now claiming that original paperwork filled by the
CIA regarding WMD
and materials in Africa were eaten by his Border Collie, Butch. The
paperwork had
the original signature sign-offs by Bush and other members of his
Admin. ...
alt.sailing.asa - Jul 15, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (2
articles)

Thanks again, Bush
Two more Americans dead. Great plan from the lying Bush. Many more
will die no doubt. RB
alt.sailing.asa - Jul 10, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (2
articles)

Thanks to Mister Bush
Neal says the Saddam tapes are fakes released by Bush to uncover
Iraqi agents. So
far the latest released tape has done little more than get
American's killed and injured
as violence escalates. No progress has been made in any definable
way. ...
alt.sailing.asa - Jul 8, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (2
articles)

Bush the Moron
Great...Saddam is still alive. All that money spent, lives lost and
lies told and
Saddam is still making 100% successful attacks against the USA.
Great Job, Mister
Bush, murderer and thief. You really helped out Iraq and the USA.
Capt RB
alt.sailing.asa - Jul 7, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (3
articles)

Best Bush Moments
There are actuall comments from Bush last night... You have shown
the world the skill and might of
the American Armed Forces. Against WHAT??? We faced no
significant forces. We have begun the ...
alt.sailing.asa - May 2, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (6
articles)

- ------------------

tw

Bobsprit

Maybe you can ask BS what night vision binoculars or monoculars have to do
with sailing?
John Cairns

I hope John is joking. I used a older set of Russian night vision binocs a few
times last summer. Out at Cold Springs Harbor they were very useful as I was
searching for a landmark that couldn't be seen unaided. It also lets you see
moored boats sooner than the unaided eye will, quite nice when entering a field
you don't know. Prior to trying them I had no idea they would be so useful.
But then West Marine and every other sailing resource sells them because they
have nothing to do with sailing, right John?

RB