Byron Knight

Default Ranger 29

I am in need of some help finding Ranger 29 owners. My own 1973 ("Deja
Vu") got crunched when Hurricane Isabel hit the Chesapeake Bay last
month and I fear the hull is a total loss. I have moderate
sails/equipment that someone could use, but I don't know of a Ranger
29 association.
Would anyone be interest in the equipment? Some of it I would be
willing to give away; some (e.g. poles) I would sell cheap. I must,
of course, wait for
insurance to give a final tally.
Thanks for any help.
Matt/Meribeth Pedersen

The Good Old Boat Web site lists the following address for
Ranger 29 and 33 owners:

Ranger 29/33 Class Association
2084 Clematis Court
Fremont, CA 94539
510-770-8420

There is a Sailnet list for Rangers as well:

http://members.sailnet.com/resources....cfm?id=ranger