posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Doing the Right Thing

Our Sedona and Legacy GT are not the best cars around when it comes to
saving gas, so we added a boxy little Scion XB to our fleet. We're
getting over 33 MPG and the thing is actually car sized inside with
enough room to carry sailing gear and makes runs to home depot!

You can read my review of the Scion XB...the last of the true XB's....

He

http://www1.epinions.com/content_368562900612

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ps.com...
Our Sedona and Legacy GT are not the best cars around when it comes to
saving gas, so we added a boxy little Scion XB to our fleet. We're
getting over 33 MPG and the thing is actually car sized inside with
enough room to carry sailing gear and makes runs to home depot!

You can read my review of the Scion XB...the last of the true XB's....

He

http://www1.epinions.com/content_368562900612

RB
35s5
NY

You sure know how to spend money and get damn little for it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

You sure know how to spend money and get damn little for it.

Really? Do tell everyone which reliable new car as the features and
room of the XB from Scion/Toyota for under 15K?
Well?
Hmmmm?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
You sure know how to spend money and get damn little for it.

Really? Do tell everyone which reliable new car as the features and
room of the XB from Scion/Toyota for under 15K?
Well?
Hmmmm?

RB
35s5
NY

Who cares? What is the insurance cost, maintenance, storage, and
depreciation on your fleet? What percentage of the time are the cars
sitting idle, losing value, while you run around in something different,
Material Girl?

jlrogers

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

Best thing about the Stupor Bowl... NOYB General 4 February 10th 06 02:20 AM
Express 30 vs. VW Thing Capt. Rob ASA 1 December 6th 05 03:12 PM
Outboard HP - 2-Stroke vs. 4-Stroke - no such thing as FINAL Courtney Thomas Cruising 1 August 25th 03 02:51 AM
Are V-Drives and Velvet Drives the same thing? Nekto Poli General 6 July 23rd 03 06:38 AM