Jim

Default ( OT ) Relegion is the cause of our problems

http://www.edkrebs.com/herb/

The World is divided into armed camps ready to commit genocide
just because we can't agree on whose fairy tales to believe.
In the end, Religion will kill us all.
-- Ed Krebs

I hope I live to see the day when, as in the early days of our country,
we won't have any public schools. The churches will have taken them over
again
and Christians will be running them. What a happy day that will be!
-- Rev. Jerry Falwell

Secular schools can never be tolerated because such a school has no
religious instruction and a general moral instruction without a
religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character
training and religion must be derived
from faith.... We need believing people.
-- Adolf Hitler, April 26, 1933