posted to rec.boats.paddle.whitewater

Default Extreme Adventure of the Month: Whitewater rafting

Thrilling, exhilarating, exciting, even relaxing ... the Philippine
whitewater rafting experience is all this and more.

Rafting can run the gamut from a calm, peaceful float trip that allows
you to fully appreciate the spectacular scenery to a challenging
adventure that stirs your adrenaline. All it takes is one trip.

http://www.e-philippines.com.ph/newsletter/index.html
Junior Member

I did not see any when I was in Banff last year. But I will contact my Grandson in New York as he is into all things like that. If he writes and tells me I will post it on here as soon as I get the information.