Default Ping Joevan

"MWB" schreef in bericht
Happy memories

Not for the lobsters;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:20:29 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

Happy memories

You shore know how to make a person homesick and hongry.
Thanks for reminding me of great times on the rocky coast with good
friends, in years past.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:20:29 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

Happy memories

You shore know how to make a person homesick and hongry.
Thanks for reminding me of great times on the rocky coast with good
friends, in years past.

I thought you' enjoy that.

I hope you can get up here this summer and have a lobster. It is nice to see
the lobster boats coming out of hibernation.

I do that a couple of times each summer. Last week I bought 1/2 peck of
really good steamers for $1.99 lb. and some were ash tray size.

Mark

BUTTER ?

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 09:25:16 -0400, Canal Lee
wrote:

BUTTER ?

Margerine!

"Canal Lee" wrote in message
BUTTER ?

Oh yes, gotta have butter and I also eat the tamale.

Mark

[IMG] code is On

Ping:... Joe Capt.Mooron ASA 24 March 31st 06 08:06 PM
Ping RCE JimH General 9 March 15th 06 02:59 PM
Ping: RG RCE General 2 February 8th 06 06:48 PM
PING DSK! Doug Kanter General 5 June 8th 05 07:10 PM
OT--PING...DSK DSK General 3 November 18th 04 12:14 AM