JimH

"John H" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:43:21 -0500, "NOYB" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:20:17 -0500, "NOYB" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
m...
In article , says...

wrote in message
oups.com...

Is it biodegradable? Or is that just a marketing ploy for the
more
expensive soaps at the boat stores?

Very few things are not biodegradable. That label does nothing to
impress our local envrio-Nazi's.

Hehehe. And I figured *you* for an enviro-Nazi.

Add that to the lengthy list of things "you figured."

By the time you reach a riper age, hopefully some of the things you
figured will be replaced by things you know.

Shall I break out the archived "jps prediction" list? I didn't feel
like
needed to rub salt in the wound, but if you'd like, I'd be happy to
share
it
with all of the folks.

Do it, do it!

He's nuked some of them. Fortunately, I anticipated this and tagged 'em
in
my posts by writing "jps prediction" after each stupid statement of his.

Disenfranchised republicans just won't show up at the polls.

Mark my words doc, your leader is toast.

Oh goody. Another Nobbyism that'll get dredged up come November when
Bush is sent back to Crawford.

Don't mean a thing. Electoral votes baby. We got 'em, you don't.

Bush is toast.

Will you be frequenting rec.boats the day after Bush has his ass handed
to him? Hope so.

What an idiotic statement. I expect Bush to win less than a majority
of
votes again.

Bush is Toast!

To pit him against the
Champagne Flyboy with the distended cod piece is laughable. People will
be
looking at the two men asking themselves, "why would I settle for half a
man
when I can have the real deal?"

Then they'll cast their vote for Wesley Clark.

Definitely some of the Jipso's finer moments, especially that last one.

Thanks, I needed that.

John H

That is why I killfiled the guy. He is nothing but hot air.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

WTF??? This WAS about SOAP to clean a BOAT. Keep the political crap out
of
here for gawds sake. It's really out of control now. SOAP does not mean
SOAPBOX!!!!!

Talk to the idiots who started it in this direction.

He is...since he's already talking to you.

If you read back, you'll see that I was talking to Gould about the
biodegradability of soaps. He mentioned the "enviro-nazi's" opposition
to soaps, and I told him that I was surprised that he and I were on the
same side...because I had figured him for an "enviro-Nazi". That is when
you chimed in on a thread that you had contributed absolutely nothing of
substance to.

Your support for non-biodegradable products has been noted, and a depleted
uranium fuel rod storage site will be excavated soon right near your
house.

Cool. I hear it helps grow big fish. Also, I could use a few extra feet of
water depth by my seawall. Do you think that the excavating guys could
swing by and clear out some of the muck when they're done dumping the DU
fuel rods?

Short Wave Sportfishing

NOYB wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

[...]

I was watching the Simpsons last evening and that three eyed fish that
swims in the cooling pond is actually a Godzilla!!!!

Man, I'd love to catch a Godzilla.

I wonder why kind of rod, reel and line I'd have to use? :)

Later,

Tom
NOYB

NOYB wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

[...]

I dunno. But the best bait would be a little Japanese guy dangling from the
end.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:57:47 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

.. .
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:31:00 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

~~ snippage ~~

Cool. I hear it helps grow big fish. Also, I could use a few extra feet
of
water depth by my seawall. Do you think that the excavating guys could
swing by and clear out some of the muck when they're done dumping the DU
fuel rods?

I was watching the Simpsons last evening and that three eyed fish that
swims in the cooling pond is actually a Godzilla!!!!

Man, I'd love to catch a Godzilla.

I wonder why kind of rod, reel and line I'd have to use? :)

I dunno. But the best bait would be a little Japanese guy dangling from the
end.

Let's see - bunch of meat hooks trailing a teaser boogie board with a
little Japanese guy strapped to it and some steel cable off a power
winch trolled at - what? - 25 mph?

I think you could catch a Godzilla with that.

Later,

Tom