Default Tattoos are for morons

On Jan 4, 4:59*pm, Harry wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:05:45 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

I have a tattoo. *As far as I'm concerned anyone with the handle
"frogwatch" is just a dumbass.
I can change my usenet name.

We have seen you do it *You are a girl sometime *;-)

He's not the only one...herring changes his ID frequently, as do sw tom,
DK, loogy, and, of course, flajim, who in addition to being jim, tries
to be me. Sadly, he cannot read, write, or reason.

I have never INTENTIONALLY changed my ID. A few times I have used an
old computer with my old " non-working e-mail
as a name and a few times I have used my daughters computer but I try
to inform people that it is the old Frogwatch.
Posting under psuedonyms? Naaaah, not my thing.

NOW, for those of you with a tattoo you got while on shore leave, etc
and it is not too stupid, OK, I can agree, we've all done some stupid
things and it indicates nothing. However, it does take real stupidity
to get a tramp stamp or tattoos that need to be covered to get a job.
Girl with a tattoo = Redneck white trash

Frogwatch wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Well, while I would accept you as genuine redneck white trash from your
postings here, I'm not sure you are in a position to make judgments
about others and their tattoos.

In article ,
says...

Tim wrote:
On Jan 4, 1:47 pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. She had a tattoo there.

A "tramp stamp?"

"Ass antlers"

Handle bars.

Tim Tim is offline

http://ugliesttattoos.com/tag/tramp-stamps/

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. She had a tattoo there. I did not
even bother to look at her anymore cuz I figure she is simply too
stupid to bother with and tattoos on chicks in any form are basically
ugly.
Of course, I think ANY tattoo on anybody is basically stupid. I've
heard, "it expresses my individuality" when they really mean, "It says
my shoe size is more'n my IQ". A Tattoo on anybody tells me the person
has not thought beyond next week. IF I see somebody with a tattoo, I
pay no more attention to what the person says as I consider them to
simply be stupid.
As far as I am concerned, all tattoos spell "D U M B A S S"

I wouldn't let girls who have tats, who smoke, or who chew gum
................................my ...................................... .
(period)

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 4, 4:12 pm, Jim wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Jan 4, 1:47 pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. She had a tattoo there.

A "tramp stamp?"

"Ass antlers"

http://ugliesttattoos.com/tag/tramp-stamps/

I should have gone with my first idea of NOT clicking on that.