Default Good News story to start of slushy week

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:14:46 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 3/20/17 11:36 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:27:56 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Monday, 20 March 2017 10:19:17 UTC-3, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 06:01:13 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Nova Scotia born teacher beats out 20 thousand others for global award...

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/nova-scot...ence-1.3331961

Just think, if I were you, I'd call you a few names and then make
some smart-assed juvenile comment.

But, I'm not you.

That's great news about the Canadian teacher. I'm sure Nova Scotia
is proud that she was born there.
Looks like she learned some great values growing up there.

Johnny, why did you have to throw that first two sentences in?
This is a big deal for anyone in or retired from the teaching
trade....that would be you and your wife.

===

Don, you reap what you sow.

One can always depend upon right-wing assholes like Johnny and W'hine to
come to each other's aid.

And all you have is Donnie. Doesn't seem fair, does it?

LOL

Don is high up on the rung of human decency. You and your right wing trashy
buddies here will never find the ladder.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 3:14:24 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Keyser Soze
"One can always depend upon right-wing assholes like Johnny and W'hine to
come to each other's aid."

Quite amusing get how they gravitate to the 'do as I say...not as I do' mindset.

They conveniently forget that The John is continually instigating and agitating in this newsgroup and Wayne is whining as usual. Add to that their history of leading the pig piling on you and a person would wonder where they get the nerve to criticize anyone else.

Awww...poor, poor Harry. Both of you are such innocent little angels.

Gag...puke.

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 3:14:24 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Keyser Soze
"One can always depend upon right-wing assholes like Johnny and W'hine to
come to each other's aid."

Quite amusing get how they gravitate to the 'do as I say...not as I do' mindset.

They conveniently forget that The John is continually instigating and
agitating in this newsgroup and Wayne is whining as usual. Add to that
their history of leading the pig piling on you and a person would wonder
where they get the nerve to criticize anyone else.

Awww...poor, poor Harry. Both of you are such innocent little angels.

Gag...puke.

Neither Don nor I pretend to be innocents. But you and your white trash
buddies claim to be

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 06:01:13 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Nova Scotia born teacher beats out 20 thousand others for global award...

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/nova-scot...ence-1.3331961

Just think, if I were you, I'd call you a few names and then make some smart-assed juvenile comment.

But, I'm not you.

That's great news about the Canadian teacher. I'm sure Nova Scotia is proud that she was born there.
Looks like she learned some great values growing up there.

Looks like she was smart enough to get out of NS.

True North wrote:
On Monday, 20 March 2017 10:19:17 UTC-3, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 06:01:13 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Nova Scotia born teacher beats out 20 thousand others for global award...

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/nova-scot...ence-1.3331961

Just think, if I were you, I'd call you a few names and then make some smart-assed juvenile comment.

But, I'm not you.

That's great news about the Canadian teacher. I'm sure Nova Scotia is proud that she was born there.
Looks like she learned some great values growing up there.

Johnny, why did you have to throw that first two sentences in?
This is a big deal for anyone in or retired from the teaching trade....that would be you and your wife.

"that first two sentences"???

Game over.

Alex
"Looks like she was smart enough to get out of NS."

Bet she's "smart enough" to not try to sucker her friends into paying $5k for a $40. Chinese junk guitar.
What a ditzy y'all are, Ditzy.

Funniest news story of the week Harry the K General 0 September 18th 08 03:15 PM
It's good news week! Capt. JG ASA 61 October 18th 06 04:31 AM
It's good news week! Steve ASA 0 October 12th 06 12:02 AM
It's good news week! Gilligan ASA 1 October 11th 06 06:11 PM
It's good news week! Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 11th 06 01:12 PM