John Q Adams

Default Saving drunken fishermen with sponsons!

I must apologize for scorning efforts by sponson-lovers to save drunken
fishermen, so they can fulfill their natural destiny of running over
innocent pedestrians or causing nine car pileups on the freeways. What could
I have been thinking?

Maybe Good Riddance?

John Adams

John Fereira

" John Q Adams" wrote in
:

I must apologize for scorning efforts by sponson-lovers to save drunken
fishermen, so they can fulfill their natural destiny of running over
innocent pedestrians or causing nine car pileups on the freeways. What
could I have been thinking?

Maybe Good Riddance?

What have you got against fishermen?
John Q Adams

"John Fereira" wrote in message
. ..
" John Q Adams" wrote in
:

I must apologize for scorning efforts by sponson-lovers to save drunken
fishermen, so they can fulfill their natural destiny of running over
innocent pedestrians or causing nine car pileups on the freeways. What
could I have been thinking?

Maybe Good Riddance?

What have you got against fishermen?

I have nothing against fishermen. As my post CLEARLY stated, I have nothing
but scorn for drunken fishermen, or women.

Get lost, stupid.

I think that anyone who is drunk on the water, in the air, or in a car
should be arrested and placed where they cannot harm others until they can
reason again. I spent 10 years, 1000 days, and 10,000 miles on Class 3, 4,
and 5 whitewater and have had a bellyful of arrogant drunks who care nothing
about anyone else. Let them spent those leasure hours drunk in private where
they cannot harm others - at home or in jail.

John Adams

Oci-One Kanubi

John Kuthe typed:

[snip]

And what, pray tell, is the value of this post?

I mean, besides to appeal to your own vanity!

Kuthe pegs the irony meter!

-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty
Richard Hopley, Winston-Salem, NC, USA
rhopley[at]earthlink[dot]net 1-301-775-0471
Nothing really matters except Boats, Sex, and Rock'n'Roll.
rhople[at]wfubmc[dot]edu 1-336-713-5077
OK, OK; computer programming for scientific research also matters.
John Kuthe

Oci-One Kanubi wrote:

John Kuthe typed:

[snip]

And what, pray tell, is the value of this post?

I mean, besides to appeal to your own vanity!

Kuthe pegs the irony meter!

I *do* do that well, eh?

;-)

--
John Kuthe,
1st rule of Govt: protect people from Govt

Fuel saving tips Gould 0738 General 55 June 5th 04 11:54 PM
Drunken Sailors Organize, Protest Defamation Jim General 1 May 10th 04 04:15 PM
sponsons really work! (BS) Craig Smerda General 70 September 16th 03 10:05 PM
Challenge to Timmy, If your sponsons are really so good… The Kern River General 0 August 22nd 03 01:24 AM