posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle

Default Places to buy kit in London?

Hi can anyone recommend a place to buy some neoprene gloves or a
cagoule in Central London?

There is a place very near the millennium footbridge but I forgot the
name?

bornfree wrote:
Hi can anyone recommend a place to buy some neoprene gloves or a
cagoule in Central London?

There is a place very near the millennium footbridge but I forgot the
name?

Don't know, but yell.co.uk is a good place to look. Note that yacht
chandlers are often the best sources of kit for small water craft.

With the gloves thing, also consider pogies: they tend to be warmer but
are more of a faff.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

On 28 Apr, 08:35, Peter Clinch wrote:
bornfree wrote:
Hi can anyone recommend a place to buy some neoprene gloves or a
cagoule in Central London?

There is a place very near the millennium footbridge but I forgot the
name?

Don't know, but yell.co.uk is a good place to look. Note that yacht
chandlers are often the best sources of kit for small water craft.

With the gloves thing, also consider pogies: they tend to be warmer but
are more of a faff.

Thank you for your reply.

I found a big sports store - Decathlon

http://www.decathlon.co.uk

They sell a waterproof "jacket" for a reasonable £25
Seems they are the only place worth bothering with.

TRAVELLING PLACES [email protected] ASA 0 July 25th 07 02:47 PM
CHANGE PLACES!!! Steve Leyland ASA 0 November 2nd 05 12:57 AM
OT - Different views from different places Vito ASA 3 March 12th 05 01:01 AM
Best Places to find used Electronics etc. Dennis General 1 February 2nd 04 02:10 PM