Default Yo Krausee!

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 06:17:34 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze
"Your cite returns your usual "404" error because you apparently don't
know how to post photos."

SNERK!
And this guy was a Lt Colonel in the US Army?
God help the USA.

Try this one, Donnee.

https://goo.gl/photos/nmAVsnkyfZrc2dvK7

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 09:23:27 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/26/17 9:17 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 08:59:58 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/26/17 8:55 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 08:41:54 -0500, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 08:23:58 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/26/17 8:22 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Where were y'all when this was taken? My gosh, you didn't share any pictures!

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...dfcz3Ah8YUumW4

Apparently you weren't there, either.

I don't know, but it looks as though you've put on about 50-60 lbs since I last saw you!

Try this: https://goo.gl/photos/nmAVsnkyfZrc2dvK7

This damn google photo drives me up a wall.

That's me, about a decade and a half ago, about the same year, maybe a
year later when we shared a marina in Deale...2003? 2004? Yeah, I was
way overweight then, but I'm down to 210 pounds these days. Lost about
50 pounds.

Yeah. Maybe you could show us a picture of yourself with today's Washington Post, eh?

I can now understand why you'd consider my 190 pounds skin and bones!

You boys need a photo of me to sustain your masturbatory fantasies?

I switched to flickr photo. The learning curve there is a pain in the
ass, but it works and it doesn't seem to toss out ads with the photos.

Ssshhh, don't let Donnee know that a photo site gave you a problem. He'll come up with some
silly-assed comment.

No, a photo would show that you're not playing 'Washington Post' and lying about your 50 lb weight
loss!

On 2/26/17 9:45 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
[...]

I don't recall using google photo, the service you are using. I switched
to flickr from photobucket because the latter got too commercial for my
taste.

As for a current photo, just keep fantasizing about me. Or perhaps your
pussybuddy FlaJim has a more recent snap ...

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 09:48:52 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

Google Photos is easy to load and doesn't have the commercial crap. Once I figure out the 'share'
feature, it should be OK. Just to whet your appetite:

https://goo.gl/photos/fNtoufyjgTpTqTt37

As for a current photo, just keep fantasizing about me. Or perhaps your
pussybuddy FlaJim has a more recent snap ...

'pussybuddy'? Is that a new one? Sounds like something Donnee would come up with. Not quite to your
maturity level.

Have you been hanging around Florida so Jim could take pictures of you?

On Sunday, 26 February 2017 11:29:03 UTC-4, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
[...]

Another Sunday and y'all are agitating and instigating as only you can.
Aren't y'all supposed to keep holy the sabbath day?

On 2/26/17 10:47 AM, True North wrote:
[...]

Agitating is all he has, aside from his incompetencies as a boater,
motorcyclist, shooter, golfer, RV driver, grandfather, guitar play, and
attendee at bluegrass festival-er.

wrote:

I don't recall using google photo, the service you are using. I switched
to flickr from photobucket because the latter got too commercial for my
taste.

I am an adult, I have a web site ;-)

wrote:

[...]

Funny. Don said "y'all" ... twice. You are half of the "y'all".

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 10:29:06 -0500, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

Google Photos is easy to load and doesn't have the commercial crap.

About half the time I get a sign on screen when you post Google pix,
other times it just goes through