Default Amazon Fire Stick Gadget

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 09:42:40 -0500, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 09:07:37 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/26/17 8:55 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/26/17 8:47 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 21:06:56 -0500, Keyser Söze

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 18:07:48 -0600, "Ryan P."
wrote:

my dad has a Samsung TV that took away the Amazon Prime app
after an update

Our Samsung still does fine with prime. It would have a bullet hole in
it if that stopped, It doesn't talk Showtime tho. ;-)

I have a Samsung and I am watching a Prime movie right now.

===

Prime Music is the issue with Samsung, not movies.

Ahh, I'll try that. Never have, actually.

You're correct...no Prime Music on my Samsung TV. But when I listen to
music I don't own (CDs), I usually listen to WETA-FM (local classical
station) or internet radio.

You Tube has some great classical music selections, and also some fine 'Best of...' collections.

I have my own music and if I do hear something I like on a stream, I
just record it. Then it is on my server and available everywhere.

As for the other topic, all of my TVs power down the USB when the TV
is off. That is actually pretty dandy because you can hook an SSR up
to the 5v and power anything else you have hooked up when the TV comes
on. On one TV it is the PC and amp. The other (smart) TV it powers a
disk drive, sound bar and a back light

wrote:

[...]

Is there any particular type of SSR that you like?