posted to uk.rec.boats.power

Default Get Better Performance/Mileage in Boats, Cars etc.by Adding This

This stuff works on just about any combustible engine. Boats, Generators, Snowmobiles, Lawnmowers, Cars etc. Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank in my car and got better Performance and an INCREASE IN GAS MILEAGE.This stuff works. I put 1 ounce per 10 gallons of gasoline in my car and 1 ounce per every quart of oil my crankcase takes. Of course you have to adjust it to put it in smaller engines like in snowmobiles, motorcycles, generators etc.
You won't get maximun results on your first time you use it, but the more you keep using it, the better the gas mileage. Anything to help with the High Gasoline Prices now days. Here is the link where you can get the fuel reformulator. I hope it helps.

http://www.gasclubusa.net/go/reyesfc/retail.htm

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061107160956W6w4FwQ4

Junior Member

I have read your stuff. It is an interesting and helpful technology for the boat riders. I am appreciated that the technology is increase in gas mileage and speed of the boat. It is useful for to travel for long distance in time. It save the gas and as well as valuable time also.