Default Elizabeth Victoria- Galilee RI 9-17-2016

This is the end of photos that I took last summer. I do have some
leftovers that I will sneak in now and then.

Attached Thumbnails
Elizabeth Victoria- Galilee RI 9-17-2016-elizabethvictoriagalileeri_9-17-2016.jpg

Paul McGrane wrote in news:-KOdnQbsONaYQKfFnZ2dnUU7-
:

This is the end of photos that I took last summer. I do have some
leftovers that I will sneak in now and then.

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
--------------818C34CFDC2480F97944C5B8

Attachment decoded: ElizabethVictoriaGalileeRI_9-17-2016.jpg
--------------818C34CFDC2480F97944C5B8--

Enjoyed them, Paul

John in Ky

I would like to second that thought.

Colin

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 08:18:05 -0500, Paul McGrane
wrote:

This is the end of photos that I took last summer. I do have some
leftovers that I will sneak in now and then.

Thanks for the pics all season Paul !! Looking forward to your future
posts here and as always, over at ABPR .

Lee

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
This is the end of photos that I took last summer. I do have some
leftovers that I will sneak in now and then.

Thanks for all the posts and looking forward to the leftovers!
It may be Thanksgiving weekend in the US but I'm sure your leftovers are not
turkeys.
Bob

On 11/27/2016 11:56 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
This is the end of photos that I took last summer. I do have some
leftovers that I will sneak in now and then.

Thanks for all the posts and looking forward to the leftovers!
It may be Thanksgiving weekend in the US but I'm sure your leftovers are
not turkeys.
Bob

Thanks everyone, happy you liked the photos!
If I get a chance maybe I will take a ride down there and try to get
some New England fishing boats. I will be moving to Florida at the end
of December so I will have to seek out the fishing fleets down there and
get some photos. I hope to come up to RI for much of the summer though.

Paul

Sounds like you are going too be a 'snow bird'. I highly recommend
Ocala FL, if you going to do it in an RV. I was a 'snow bird' down
here for 4 years and finally just purchased a house here and calling
it home. No ports around here, in the center of the State. Hal

On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 13:04:17 -0500, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 11/27/2016 11:56 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
This is the end of photos that I took last summer. I do have some
leftovers that I will sneak in now and then.

Thanks for all the posts and looking forward to the leftovers!
It may be Thanksgiving weekend in the US but I'm sure your leftovers are
not turkeys.
Bob

Thanks everyone, happy you liked the photos!
If I get a chance maybe I will take a ride down there and try to get
some New England fishing boats. I will be moving to Florida at the end
of December so I will have to seek out the fishing fleets down there and
get some photos. I hope to come up to RI for much of the summer though.

Paul

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
Hi Hal, I will be moving to Marco Island FL so there will be many
opportunities for pleasure boat photos but I don't know about any
commercial fishing operations.

Paul

So you are going to make the group look at pictures of gleaming mega-yachts
instead of rusty draggers?!? vbg
More seriously, best wishes down there.
Bob

On 12/1/2016 8:25 PM, Bob_R wrote:
"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
Hi Hal, I will be moving to Marco Island FL so there will be many
opportunities for pleasure boat photos but I don't know about any
commercial fishing operations.

Paul

So you are going to make the group look at pictures of gleaming
mega-yachts instead of rusty draggers?!? vbg
More seriously, best wishes down there.
Bob

Thank you Bob! I will try to find some Rusty stuff down there :-)

Paul