Jack Rye

Default Damm Roaches

Doug thanks for the migraine headache. I will be coming to your house to
pick up the medicine personally to remove the pain. ö¿ö

rotflmao

Jack
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
This is bait & switch. I'm callin' the NY attorney general. :-)

"Jack Rye" .# wrote in message
Well Doug, you can always by the books don't get MAD GET EVEN, and SCREW

YOU
II. They are packed full of great nasties for your type of problem.

Good luck on solving your inconvenience.

Jack
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Jack Rye" .# wrote in message
ROTFLMAO

Sorry Doug I am no long sanctioned to do wet work.

Well, don't go around teasing people like that! I was gonna have you

take
care of the guy AND his damned dog.

Jack Rye

So you have dog problems. Well to solve the inconvenience. Buy some
Pillsbury chocolate cookie dough at your grocery store and some chocolate
Exlax. Put two bars of Exlax in each cookie and bake. About an hour before
the neighbor brings the dog in for the night. Toss two cookies to the dog.

You'll know you got even when you see the carpet cleaning truck or new
carpet being installed.

Jack

"Jack Rye" .# wrote in message
ROTFLMAO

Sorry Doug I am no long sanctioned to do wet work.

Well, don't go around teasing people like that! I was gonna have you

take
care of the guy AND his damned dog.

Doug Kanter

"Jack Rye" .# wrote in message
So you have dog problems. Well to solve the inconvenience. Buy some
Pillsbury chocolate cookie dough at your grocery store and some chocolate
Exlax. Put two bars of Exlax in each cookie and bake. About an hour

before
the neighbor brings the dog in for the night. Toss two cookies to the

dog.

You'll know you got even when you see the carpet cleaning truck or new
carpet being installed.

You're as phucked up as I am! Have a beer!

Jack Rye

Household ammonia (3 to 10 percent aqueous NH3) and bleach (5 percent NaOCl)
are two of the most common cleaning agents. Combining them releases
chloramine gas, which is a combination of monochloramines (NH2Cl) and
dichloramines (NHCl2). Chloramine is any of various compounds containing
nitrogen and chlorine

Jack
"Steve Christensen" wrote in message
In article unTlb.33417$Rd4.8115@fed1read07, Jack Rye says...

Here is one of my best tricks at getting rid of roaches on a boat. Make
sure that you can open all the windows and hatches from outside the

boat.
You do not want to go inside the boat to open the hatches. Put a 5

gallon
container inside the boat with a few fans to circulate the air. Pour

equal
parts of Clorox and Ammonia into the five gallon container. Now run like
hell and get away from the boat. Clorox and Ammonia mixed together

produces
a vary deadly substance called Chlorine Gas. Chlorine gas is odorless

and
colorless, and highly deadly. Chlorine Gas will kill everything and

anything
in a matter of a minutes. Many a house wife has died from mixing the two
chemicals together by accident.

I MUST REPEAT CLOROX AND AMMONIA MIXED IN EVEN SMALL AMOUNTS WILL KILL

YOU
VARY QUICKLY.

Jack

First, this doesn't make chlorine gas, it makes chloramine gas (which is

still
bad stuff).

And second, do NOT try this. Your chance of being asphyxiated is pretty

good,
like if you tripped getting away from the bucket. Getting rid of the bugs

isn't
worth risking your life.

Steve Christensen

Doug Kanter

"Jack Rye" .# wrote in message
Thanks. Don't mined if I do. Cheers, and may I toast you on such an

astute
observation.

Dirty secret. If I'm up at 4:00 AM because the neighbor's dog is out making
noise, I'll sometimes dose my cat (Rosie the Horrible) with catnip, let her
out, and toss cat treats along the fenceline. Drives the friggin' dog nuts,
and there seems to be no limit as to how much the the cat's willing to spend
along that fence. The dog ends up with its neck and legs completely wrapped
in its chain. Much more fun than calling the cops to enforce the noise
ordinance, which doesn't work most of the time anyway.

Doug Kanter

No, it's totally out of control and hopeless, but such is the law. I made an
amazing discovery about a year ago. The same earplugs I use at the pistol
range work very nicely for noisy neighbors at night.

"Jack Rye" .# wrote in message
Thanks. Don't mined if I do. Cheers, and may I toast you on such an

astute
observation.

Dirty secret. If I'm up at 4:00 AM because the neighbor's dog is out

making
noise, I'll sometimes dose my cat (Rosie the Horrible) with catnip, let

her
out, and toss cat treats along the fenceline. Drives the friggin' dog

nuts,
and there seems to be no limit as to how much the the cat's willing to

spend
along that fence. The dog ends up with its neck and legs completely

wrapped
in its chain. Much more fun than calling the cops to enforce the noise
ordinance, which doesn't work most of the time anyway.

Cardinal Bill

Jack Rye wrote:

So you have dog problems. Well to solve the inconvenience. Buy some
Pillsbury chocolate cookie dough at your grocery store and some chocolate
Exlax. Put two bars of Exlax in each cookie and bake. About an hour before
the neighbor brings the dog in for the night. Toss two cookies to the dog.

You'll know you got even when you see the carpet cleaning truck or new
carpet being installed.

Years ago the dog across the street used to come over and knock my
garbage can over and paw the lid off. I had some old raw/freezer burned
Italian sausage laying about...one chunk of exlax per link in the trash
can. I was actually relieved to see the dog out and moving two weeks
later since I then knew I hadn't killed it. It wasn't really the dogs
fault. It also never came into my yard ever again.

--
The wise and intelligent are coming belatedly to realize that alcohol, and
not the dog, is man's best friend. Rover is taking a beating -- and he should.

Horace Brownbag

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:53:18 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Jack Rye" .# wrote in message
Thanks. Don't mined if I do. Cheers, and may I toast you on such an

astute
observation.

Dirty secret. If I'm up at 4:00 AM because the neighbor's dog is out making
noise, I'll sometimes dose my cat (Rosie the Horrible) with catnip, let her
out, and toss cat treats along the fenceline. Drives the friggin' dog nuts,
and there seems to be no limit as to how much the the cat's willing to spend
along that fence. The dog ends up with its neck and legs completely wrapped
in its chain. Much more fun than calling the cops to enforce the noise
ordinance, which doesn't work most of the time anyway.

I wouldn't call it in as a noise violation.

I'd call animal control. If they are that irritating there is a
possibility of abuse.

I think there would be a greater probability of achieving a favorable
result.