Bob D.

Default 1988 Wellcraft Antigua 265

I recently suckered myself into purchasing a 1988 Wellcraft Antigua 265.
Here are the specs according to Wellcraft:

Length: 28'2"
Beam: 8'3"
Weight: 5,900 Lbs
My Power: 260HP Mercruiser with Alpha 1 setup

I am seeking opinions from other owners of this model but will also
consider opinions from owners of any Wellcraft of that period. I'm
looking for:

Overall opinions.

Things to look out for.

Things done to correct problems or enhance this boat.

Max and cruising speeds of this boat (please state your power setup)

Any information or opinion based upon actual experience is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bob Dimond