Run all 8

Default 97 sea ray sundancer fuel tank?

I have a heavy fuel smell in the cabin of my 1997 sea ray 240 sundancer. I
smell (very little) fuel in the engine compartment.I called the dealer and they
think that it could be a fuel line (fill,vent or line to engine). they said
that it is rare that the fuel tank in this model and year could rupture. the
thing that i don't get is how come the smell is in the aft cabin and not in the
engine compartment, if a fuel line is bad? (all lines are in the engine
compartment area). I did pull the access panel up in the aft cabin and the fuel
smell was stronger.it looks like i can pull the tank with out to much trouble.
I guess my questions are.
1) if i don't see any fuel in the bilge, could it be leaking?
2) if it is a fuel line could the vapors vent out of the engine compartment and
stay in the aft cabin area?
3) if i do need a new fuel tank, is there a place on the net to find them?

thanks for any help i can get, Joe
Run all 8

sorry for the repost, wanted to leave my email address