Default New sanitary regulations for boaters

Hello all. I thought it was a good time to check in to discharge my duties
(a little inside humor) and fill you in about the new Obama administration
sewage regulations for recreational boaters.

But, you see, I can't seem to remember them anymore. My memory seems to be
getting shorter and shorter as time goes along. I can remember things from
way back then really well but I can't seem to remember much of anything from
this morning for example.

Oh, it just came back to me. Obama is going to tax boats because he says
they are 'frivolous' forms of transportation used mostly by the rich and way
to environmentally unfriendly. They haven't been paying their fair share and
will need to very soon with the passage of the "Fair Share" bill. Those
yachts that contain 'traveling' bathrooms will have to register in ALL of
the states they operate in. Each state will charge a 'dumping fee' of
between 250-500 dollars a year depending upon the size of your boat based on
the number of heads and occupants. You will be required to display a dumping
fee sticker prominently for each concerned state. Those boats without the
required sticker(s) will be confiscated and sold at auction to reimburse the
involved states for unpaid sticker fees.

This is redistribution of wealth at it's finest. We should be all for it as
our sport goes down the crapper along with the rest of the economy

Cheers,
Peggie Hall
(Greg's little sister)

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
[...]

Funny how non-sailors always regard sailing as a "rich man's sport", but
cars as an essential aquisition. This attitude belongs in the Dark Ages!

Dennis.

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:52:24 -0400, "Peggie Hall"
wrote:

[...]

Ah Wilbur you pulled a fast one and sneaked right by. Ah well, another
entry in the kill file.

Wilbur, have you ever thought that without your frequent name changing
that the world's kill files would be so... much... smaller...
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Bruce In Bangkok wrote:
Cheers,

Bruce, as soon as you detect a Crapton post, dump it, don't repost,
don't answer, maybe he'll get tired and go away.

Cheers
Martin

news
wrote:

[...]

You must have some pretty shabby, hole-filled filters in your KF. Since my
fake e-mail addy did not change, if you were smart enough to filter using
that fake addy you'd never have seen the post. So don't blame me because you
can't seem to manage your own affairs.

--
Gregory Hall

"Marty" wrote in message

Bruce, as soon as you detect a Crapton post, dump it, don't repost, don't
answer, maybe he'll get tired and go away.

He hasn't gotten tired and gone away yet and it's been over ten years.

"Piltdown Man" wrote in message

"Marty" wrote in message

Bruce, as soon as you detect a Crapton post, dump it, don't repost, don't
answer, maybe he'll get tired and go away.

He hasn't gotten tired and gone away yet and it's been over ten years.

"The one good thing about being me is there's so many of us." --Mr. Smith in
the MATRIX.

--
Cecil Hall Wilbur Hubbard Gregory Hall Piltdown Man Shad O'Shay Peggie Hall
Ellen MacArthur Simple Simon Harry Harris Gregory Hall Borked Pseudo Nomen

Jim Jim is offline

Default What an asshole you are

Peggie Hall wrote:

Making up **** is pretty despicable, kind of like what Fox news, and
Rush Limbaugh do every day.

And to sign someone else's name to your little fact less diatribe is
worse than just making up ****.

"I like President Bush, he was such a good president." Is this your
point? If so I have a house I'd like to sell you.

How about the truth, or is it beneath you?

Plonk. Too bad, if you ever have something worthwhile reading I won't
see it. But If making up **** is your tactic, you will never be worth
reading.

"Jim" wrote in message
m...
Peggie Hall wrote:

Making up **** is pretty despicable, kind of like what Fox news, and Rush
Limbaugh do every day.

And to sign someone else's name to your little fact less diatribe is worse
than just making up ****.

"I like President Bush, he was such a good president." Is this your
point? If so I have a house I'd like to sell you.

How about the truth, or is it beneath you?

Plonk. Too bad, if you ever have something worthwhile reading I won't see
it. But If making up **** is your tactic, you will never be worth
reading.

I guess you'll never be interested in reading a James Michener, Boris
Pasternak, Margaret Mitchell, Wm. Makepeace Thackeray, Emily Bronte, Jane
Austen, Leo Tolstoy, Mark Twain, etc. What a shame it's all "made up ****."

--
Gregory Hall

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:26:30 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

I guess you'll never be interested in reading a James Michener, Boris
Pasternak, Margaret Mitchell, Wm. Makepeace Thackeray, Emily Bronte, Jane
Austen, Leo Tolstoy, Mark Twain, etc. What a shame it's all "made up ****."

You left out Walter Lantz.

New sanitary regulations for boaters Peggie Hall[_2_] Cruising 20 March 19th 09 12:46 PM
Boat Numbers and regulations Johnny Boat Building 6 November 15th 04 02:00 PM
SOS Distress Light Regulations Len Krauss Cruising 0 February 13th 04 03:25 AM
sailing regulations Hertzel Cruising 10 November 3rd 03 02:41 AM
Regulations Hertzel Cruising 1 November 2nd 03 04:23 AM