posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default A bunch of imbeciles and morons around here.

The thread about the shipping containers and how to make them less
dangerous to small boat traffic is among the dumbest I've ever read. Now
some total retard is suggesting they all be ballasted so they sink even
if they contain light cargo.

That's the same idiotic mentality the Democrats have with the border.
Pass a comprehensive immigration bill and don't enforce it just like
nobody enforced the last one but, whatever you do, don't bother
addressing the open border issue. The cows are all out of the barn and
wandering around the countryside. Never mind fixing the friggin' barn
door.

The same with the shipping container suggestion. How stupid is it to
suggest ways to make them safer when they fall off the ship? That's
insane thinking. Hey, you dumb asses, how about suggesting ways to keep
the damned things on the ship in the first place. Wouldn't it be simple
to count every container loaded on a ship at one port and if a ship
arrives at the next port with fewer than it left with how about a huge
fine for every missing container? How about slapping the captain of the
ship in jail for negligence? Whatever happened to responsibility? How
has it come to be that the captain is no longer responsible for his ship
and cargo?

I swear the general population of this country has degenerated into base
imbeciles and fools in the last fifty years. And, it just seems to get
worse and worse. Makes me happy I'm old and lived during times when
people were at least moderately sane. Instead of being distressed to
watch the country going down the toilet I can feel free to just laugh.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
[...]

Nothing's really changed. There are just more of them (imbeciles).

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
Now some total retard is suggesting they all be ballasted so they sink
even if they contain light cargo.

Great idea. One less way for foreigners to smuggle themselves into the good
ole USA.

That's the same idiotic mentality the Democrats have with the border. Pass
a comprehensive immigration bill and don't enforce it just like nobody
enforced the last one but, whatever you do, don't bother addressing the
open border issue. The cows are all out of the barn and wandering around
the countryside. Never mind fixing the friggin' barn door.

Don't need a barn door if the pasture is full of land mines. Mine the
border!

How has it come to be that the captain is no longer responsible for his
ship and cargo?

Flashbacks?

I swear the general population of this country has degenerated into base
imbeciles and fools in the last fifty years. And, it just seems to get
worse and worse. Makes me happy I'm old and lived during times when people
were at least moderately sane. Instead of being distressed to watch the
country going down the toilet I can feel free to just laugh.

There's never been a shortage of imbeciles ever in history. Today they are
payed them for being imbeciles. They even have their own political party.
70% of the function of the federal gubmint is dealing with imbeciles.
Imbeciles are an industry.

Lloyd

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Lloyd Bonafide" wrote in message
snipped some
How has it come to be that the captain is no longer responsible for
his ship and cargo?

Flashbacks?

That might come under the heading of a 'hasty generalization.' After
all, unlike our resident liberal California captain, not everybody who
ever got a captain's license is an admitted blotter monster.

Greg

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Lloyd Bonafide" wrote in message
Imbeciles are an industry.

Lloyd
'nough said, and thanks for saying it.

what a bunch willfish General 9 February 21st 05 05:08 PM
What a bunch... Bobsprit ASA 5 April 14th 04 05:14 PM