Default Ineptocracy

Ineptocracy...

(Noun) a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected
by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least
likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and
services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of
producers. Adjective would be Ineptocratic.

The word of the day.

On 9/18/14, 1:27 PM, John H wrote:
On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 1:17:55 AM UTC-4, Califbill wrote:
Ineptocracy...

(Noun) a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected

by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least

likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and

services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of

producers. Adjective would be Ineptocratic.

The word of the day.

Well said.

Funny stuff coming from Bilious, a guy who hired illegals, paid them
less than the going rate, didn't bother with payroll taxes or workers
comp, and a racist dirtbag like you, who spent his entire career sucking
on the government teat.

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 9/18/14, 1:27 PM, John H wrote:
On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 1:17:55 AM UTC-4, Califbill wrote:
Ineptocracy...

(Noun) a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected

by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least

likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and

services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of

producers. Adjective would be Ineptocratic.

The word of the day.

Well said.

Funny stuff coming from Bilious, a guy who hired illegals, paid them less
than the going rate, didn't bother with payroll taxes or workers comp,
and a racist dirtbag like you, who spent his entire career sucking on the government teat.

And again you do not know ****, and just have diarrhea of the keyboard.
Who said I paid less than the going rate. Could not get legals to work.
They were already paid by the taxpayer.

Banned

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:15:50 PM UTC-4, Califbill wrote:

And again you do not know ****, and just have diarrhea of the keyboard.

Who said I paid less than the going rate. Could not get legals to work.

They were already paid by the taxpayer.

That pales, if true, to krause, who stole Union Funds for himself like the scumbag-asswipe-narcissistic-**** he is.

wrote:
On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:15:50 -0500, Califbill
wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 9/18/14, 1:27 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

+

I agree. I had what the rest of the trades called "union Mexicans"
because I paid them $25 an hour but the work they did in that hour
made it a bargain compared to the anglos.

I paid them $10 / hour + lunch for 8 hours. They were done by 3 pm. I had
called the EDD for workers. None showed up. Minimum wage was $4.25 hour.
I was offering the EDD $6.50 hour. Should have called up and complained on
the following Monday as to where were the workers.

On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 18:50:38 -0400, BAR wrote:

Funny stuff coming from Bilious, a guy who hired illegals, paid them
less than the going rate, didn't bother with payroll taxes or workers
comp, and a racist dirtbag like you, who spent his entire career sucking
on the government teat.

I would think that you would be in favor of people not paying their
taxes.

===

Harry thinks that everyone should pay taxes, everyone that is except
the *special* people like himself.