Are 32' Mariner Ketch Rigged Sailboats "Blue Water Boats?"

Old February 21st 14, 01:52 AM posted to rec.boats.cruising

Default Are 32' Mariner Ketch Rigged Sailboats "Blue Water Boats?"

I just purchased a mariner 32 1972 hull 37 named Aegir in Honolulu . We are the second owner and hope for the best and plan for the worst. That's all you can do wither old boats . The main mast has been replaced with aluminum , teak decks replaced with glass. She seams to be stout . Honolulu sucks gota go.
Old January 31st 17, 06:19 AM posted to rec.boats.cruising

I was one of the original owners of this boat. If you are still interested, I would be happy to tell you what I know about her. We sailed her from California to Mexico, across to the Society Islands, Hawaii, Samoa, Tonga, Figi and Australia.