Is this newsgroup still able to work?

Old October 17th 16, 10:17 PM posted to alt.sailing
a425couple

Default Is this newsgroup still able to work?

Is this newsgroup still able to work?

It worked ok, it just was almost never used Oct. 2015.
I had health issues and did not sail this year (2016).
Old October 19th 16, 09:13 PM posted to alt.sailing
Peter H. Coffin

On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 14:17:03 -0700, a425couple wrote:
Is this newsgroup still able to work?

It worked ok, it just was almost never used Oct. 2015.
I had health issues and did not sail this year (2016).

Still works, but not much posting.

--
46. If an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one
man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.