posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring

Default Perception Axess For Sale

I have an axess for sale.
Has thigh braces, leg braces, and a neoprene skirt.
I bought the kayak a few years ago and used it a handfull of times.
Rigged with a rod holder and a permanent bungee cord for deck rigging.
I'm in Doylestown, PA - about an hour above Philly.
I'm asking $425.

dunleav1 wrote:
I have an axess for sale.
Has thigh braces, leg braces, and a neoprene skirt.
I bought the kayak a few years ago and used it a handfull of times.
Rigged with a rod holder and a permanent bungee cord for deck rigging.
I'm in Doylestown, PA - about an hour above Philly.
I'm asking $425.

Might be nice to also mention the length and type of boat. Could even
include a link to the manufacturer's webpage. Just a thought...

http://www.paddling.net/Reviews/

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunleav1 View Post
I have an axess for sale.
Has thigh braces, leg braces, and a neoprene skirt.
I bought the kayak a few years ago and used it a handfull of times.
Rigged with a rod holder and a permanent bungee cord for deck rigging.
I'm in Doylestown, PA - about an hour above Philly.
I'm asking $425.
I would like to know more about your Axcess. You can contact me at 888-287-6960.