Default Running From The Cops

When I was a kid me and my pals would often run from the cops.
For no particular reason except we thought maybe "we had it coming."
There was a 10 PM curfew on kids, and none of us had a watch.
I saw Jonathon Turley on Morning Joe this morning, and he said that
Trump is like a man who runs every time he hears a car alarm.
That's what brought back those memories of running from the cops.
I quickly grew out of my running from the cops.
Trump may be guilty of something or maybe not.
But he's a 70 year-old man, still running from the cops.
I suspect he thinks he's got it coming.
That sad sack is a real nasty piece of work.

On 5/23/2017 6:45 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
When I was a kid me and my pals would often run from the cops.
For no particular reason except we thought maybe "we had it coming."
There was a 10 PM curfew on kids, and none of us had a watch.
I saw Jonathon Turley on Morning Joe this morning, and he said that
Trump is like a man who runs every time he hears a car alarm.
That's what brought back those memories of running from the cops.
I quickly grew out of my running from the cops.
Trump may be guilty of something or maybe not.
But he's a 70 year-old man, still running from the cops.
I suspect he thinks he's got it coming.
That sad sack is a real nasty piece of work.

Thanks for posting without making a single snarky insult to any other
participates of this newsgroup. It's a first and you are to be
congratulated.

---
http://www.avg.com

On 5/23/17 6:45 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
When I was a kid me and my pals would often run from the cops.
For no particular reason except we thought maybe "we had it coming."
There was a 10 PM curfew on kids, and none of us had a watch.
I saw Jonathon Turley on Morning Joe this morning, and he said that
Trump is like a man who runs every time he hears a car alarm.
That's what brought back those memories of running from the cops.
I quickly grew out of my running from the cops.
Trump may be guilty of something or maybe not.
But he's a 70 year-old man, still running from the cops.
I suspect he thinks he's got it coming.
That sad sack is a real nasty piece of work.

Life was simpler back in the day when cops walked beats, patrolled
neighborhoods, and were friendly.

On 5/23/2017 7:41 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/23/17 6:45 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
When I was a kid me and my pals would often run from the cops.
For no particular reason except we thought maybe "we had it coming."
There was a 10 PM curfew on kids, and none of us had a watch.
I saw Jonathon Turley on Morning Joe this morning, and he said that
Trump is like a man who runs every time he hears a car alarm.
That's what brought back those memories of running from the cops.
I quickly grew out of my running from the cops.
Trump may be guilty of something or maybe not.
But he's a 70 year-old man, still running from the cops.
I suspect he thinks he's got it coming.
That sad sack is a real nasty piece of work.

Life was simpler back in the day when cops walked beats, patrolled
neighborhoods, and were friendly.

Yup, when "citizens" weren't attacking them, shooting at them and
killing them.

---
http://www.avg.com

On Tue, 23 May 2017 07:49:52 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

[...]

....and being subtly encouraged to do so by their president.

On Mon, 22 May 2017 23:45:09 -1100, Boating All Out
wrote:

When I was a kid me and my pals would often run from the cops.
For no particular reason except we thought maybe "we had it coming."
There was a 10 PM curfew on kids, and none of us had a watch.
I saw Jonathon Turley on Morning Joe this morning, and he said that
Trump is like a man who runs every time he hears a car alarm.
That's what brought back those memories of running from the cops.
I quickly grew out of my running from the cops.
Trump may be guilty of something or maybe not.
But he's a 70 year-old man, still running from the cops.
I suspect he thinks he's got it coming.
That sad sack is a real nasty piece of work.

You must have lived in some real "Leave it to Beaver" place. Running
from the cops in DC even in the 50s would get you a beat down when
they caught you. Then when they took you home you would get it again
from your parents.

How can anyone think cops are mean? Poquito Loco General 2 January 18th 15 12:04 AM
We've all heard of good cops and bad cops... hk General 10 August 9th 08 01:36 PM
So, would you call the cops? [email protected] General 5 June 25th 08 05:49 AM
Dirty Cops? Joe ASA 1 August 15th 07 10:21 PM
OT - OT-Cops for Kerry? - Not Gould 0738 General 20 October 17th 04 09:42 AM