Default UGLY Spring Point Light house

I'm not happy.

Be a damned shame if something were to happen to these solar panels.

I complained to the U.S.C.G. and they agreed with me. I've seen the waves
kick up over the rocks and I don't think these panels will hold up.

Mark

Attached Thumbnails
UGLY Spring Point Light house-img_8570.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
UGLY Spring Point Light house-img_8573.jpg

In article ,
"MWB" wrote:

begin 666 IMG_8573.JPG
[Image]

end

Udder stupidity. And I say that as a former (dpi) for CCGD1.

Sadly, most engineers have the artistic eye of an amoeba. just as sadly,
they doubtless sold the solar panels as a cost saving measure to the
accountants in HQ Finance who make the engineers' artistic sense seem
positively Ansel Adamsish.

Perhaps the waves will show that Neptune is NOT amused.