Default NL-Den Helder-Parade of Sail 2008 [ - File 001 of 100 - TSR_15_-001.jpg (0/1)

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
. 133...
Hello all,

I've been out of the group for a while due to other priorites...Now I just
found out my provider has cut down the disk space for this nice group, so
my retention is down to about 15 days (or less if people post a lot). I've
asked for some more retention, but haven't got a reply as yet.

Anyway, I stil haven;'t finished the TSR 2008 series from the Tall Ship
Races in Den Helder in 2008. As this week wil be Sail 2010 in Amsterdam I
thought it a nice moment to at least finish the parade of sail series from
2008. Later on I will finish the TSR series all together. I hope you enjoy
this series of 100 pictures. Unedited and unsorted.

Hoping to replenish my supply of tall-ship pictures later on this week in
Amsterdam. Last week I also shot some pictures of skutsjesilen in
Friesland.

Thanks Jeroen, I have a payserver with more than 100 days retention;-)
Looking out for the pictures of skūtsjesilen in Friesland.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" wrote in
:

[...]

Hello Bouler,

glad to see you're still in the group. My provider is trtying to upgrade
the retention, but this includes a complete refurbishment of their usenet
system, so it will take a while. The retention is down somewhat due to the
ever increasing data traffic in on usenet. Seems our good old tall-ships
are a victim of other, probably X-Rated materials...

I have some pictures of the SKS final and some more pictures from the
racing at Stavoren for the IFKS class.

Regards,

Jeroen

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
33...

Hello Bouler,

glad to see you're still in the group. My provider is trtying to upgrade
the retention, but this includes a complete refurbishment of their usenet
system, so it will take a while. The retention is down somewhat due to the
ever increasing data traffic in on usenet. Seems our good old tall-ships
are a victim of other, probably X-Rated materials...

I have some pictures of the SKS final and some more pictures from the
racing at Stavoren for the IFKS class.

Looking forward to it, Stavoren is 10 km from the place where I lived when I
was young.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)