posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring

Default Epic Endurance - Great Lakes

New to the group - I paddle an 18 ft Epic Endurance and a 12 ft Dagger
Crossover.

Neither boat is a rec boat as they have bulkheads, hatches, and
accomodate skirts.

I also host an annual race and leisure paddle on the Shiawassee River
in Holly, MI

http://shiawassee-river.blogspot.com/ (comments,
suggestions, .......???? )

I paddle anything from the Great Lakes/Detroit River to little lakes
and rivers.
Looking to improve my blog, learn new skills for blogging, etc.

great lakes trip bacolod Cruising 8 November 7th 06 09:15 PM
Great Lakes Question Jasper Windvane Cruising 21 February 13th 06 07:31 PM
Cleaning up the Great Lakes. Short Wave Sportfishing General 6 December 6th 04 12:23 PM
Great Lakes pirates????? Maxprop ASA 49 August 26th 04 01:41 PM
Loran on the great lakes rcgordo Electronics 6 March 29th 04 04:45 AM