Larry W4CSC

Default Clever boat names

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:23:14 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Good for you...passing along the good fortune.

And, of course, I made him promise me he would never SELL it but pass
it on to another young sailor when he was done with it........

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....
Ante Topic Mimara

Default Good Deeds

Larry W4CSC writes:
Don White wrote:

Good for you...passing along the good fortune.

And, of course, I made him promise me he would never SELL
it but pass it on to another young sailor when he was done
with it...

This does remind me of a boyhood friend of mine, who once stopped
to help an old lady who had a flat tire, during a rain storm. She
wanted to pay him for changing her tire, but he told her that
helping her gave him a good feeling that wasn't for sale, and if
she really wanted to do him a favor, she could help some one else
out when she saw some one who needed help.

If more people did that kind of thing, Larry, and required them
to pass along the favor or the help the world would be a much
happier place in which to live.

I salute you, sir.

---
-
Topic-Mimara
Unique in the World!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Rodney Myrvaagnes

For VHF use, names like "Radio Check," "Ten-four good buddy," "Over
and Out"

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 23:48:02 GMT, John G. Grizzly@lostworld wrote:

Mine's named " Yo Momma"; thought the Coast Guard would especially
appreciate that.

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:53:19 GMT, (Larry W4CSC) wrote:

I've always thought it would be fun to name a boat like:

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

Was George B. Selden the true Inventor of the submarine patent?
Cardinal Bill

John G. wrote:

Mine's named " Yo Momma"; thought the Coast Guard would especially
appreciate that.

Now you've done it! If the law enforcement people get to obnoxious how
about "Donut"? Or maybe "Cheeseburger".

--
How come only your friends step on your new white sneakers?

Peter Bennett

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 00:22:58 -0400, Rodney Myrvaagnes
wrote:

For VHF use, names like "Radio Check," "Ten-four good buddy," "Over
and Out"

or "Station Calling" or "Say Again"....

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

Rosalie B.

wrote:

For VHF use, names like "Radio Check," "Ten-four good buddy," "Over
and Out"

or "Station Calling" or "Say Again"....

We briefly actually considered "OK, Whatever"

grandma Rosalie

Boat fell off trailer bb General 31 January 27th 04 10:22 PM
Harry's lobster boat? Gould 0738 General 3 December 23rd 03 07:24 AM
"Chesapeake Bay Boat Buying" followup/Boat search update Skip Gundlach Cruising 20 December 15th 03 10:50 PM
1st boat help Diverguy General 21 November 12th 03 07:40 PM
Evinrude FICHT beats out Yamaha in JD Powers survey Billgran General 60 November 4th 03 03:02 PM