Gcrothers

Default Sikkens Cetol

Anyone use cetol on a mast,
I know that a lot of people recommend it for teak brightwork, but what about
a Spruce mast and boom?

garry

Meindert Sprang

"Gcrothers" wrote in message
Anyone use cetol on a mast,
I know that a lot of people recommend it for teak brightwork, but what

about
a Spruce mast and boom?

Works ok for me. I have put it on the spars of a 10ft lapstrake dinghy. Easy
to apply (no sanding between coats) and is very durable. The PU on the
dinghy was pretty damaged after a few holidays of (ab-)use by the kids, but
the spars still are in very good condition.

Meindert

Gcrothers

"Meindert Sprang" wrote in message
Works ok for me. I have put it on the spars of a 10ft lapstrake dinghy.

Easy
to apply (no sanding between coats) and is very durable. The PU on the
dinghy was pretty damaged after a few holidays of (ab-)use by the kids,

but
the spars still are in very good condition.

Meindert

Many thanks for the reply.

I will give it a go and see how she does

regards
garry