Default Carlyle lake claimed another.

Duh...Johnny...I don't have rivets on my boat.

John H.
" Is dumping black water not illegal in your neck of the woods?"

No, Johnny...dumping black water isn't illegal on salt water here.

On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:33:24 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
" Is dumping black water not illegal in your neck of the woods?"

No, Johnny...dumping black water isn't illegal on salt water here.

Wow. Didn't realize Nova Scotia was so lax.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

On Monday, 6 July 2015 19:12:13 UTC-3, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:33:24 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
" Is dumping black water not illegal in your neck of the woods?"

No, Johnny...dumping black water isn't illegal on salt water here.

Wow. Didn't realize Nova Scotia was so lax.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Duh, Johnny...that comes under Federal jurisdiction...not Provincial.

On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:08:18 -0400, wrote:

The US EPA and the USCG prohibit dumping black water overboard. If you
want to pee in the water, you have to jump in.

===

Actually that's not true. You can legally pee (or defecate) directly
into the water as long as you don't commit indecent exposure, and as
long as you don't use any kind of container.

On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 15:35:13 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Monday, 6 July 2015 19:12:13 UTC-3, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:33:24 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
" Is dumping black water not illegal in your neck of the woods?"

No, Johnny...dumping black water isn't illegal on salt water here.

Wow. Didn't realize Nova Scotia was so lax.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Duh, Johnny...that comes under Federal jurisdiction...not Provincial.

Wow, didn't realize Canadian dumping laws were so lax.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

John H.
'struth.

"But I suppose dumping is legal in Canadian waters, according to what Don is saying."

We're talking recreational boaters on coastal waters, Johnny. Don't do your dumping on inland fresh waters.....you may end up as a guest of our justice system.

On Tue, 7 Jul 2015 05:07:31 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H.
'struth.

"But I suppose dumping is legal in Canadian waters, according to what Don is saying."

We're talking recreational boaters on coastal waters, Johnny. Don't do your dumping on inland fresh waters.....you may end up as a guest of our justice system.

Don, I hadn't mentioned fresh water. I'm surprised that *any* boaters are permitted
to dump black water within a three mile limit in Canada.

On 7/7/2015 8:07 AM, True North wrote:
John H.
'struth.

"But I suppose dumping is legal in Canadian waters, according to what Don is saying."

We're talking recreational boaters on coastal waters, Johnny. Don't do your dumping on inland fresh waters.....you may end up as a guest of our justice system.

So it's OK by you to dump into that cesspool you call a harbour.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."